+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How would you get your ex back?

How would you get your ex back?

I was wondering how far would a person go to get back with his/her ex. I know that it can be almost an obsession.
    I once was trying to get my ex back myself. It was my fault that we broke up in the first place, i felt guilty and wanted him back bad. I knew he still had feelings for me, but he was too proud to admit it and too upset with me,and i didn't want to look like i am imposing myself on him. It was hard to do but i was so determined that i came up with a perfect plan.

I knew a lot about him, like where he worked or lived or hung out. I knew what his interests were too. So when his favorite rock band came to town, i figured it was my chance.
    I bought a ticket, grabbed my girfriend and went there. We came early and waited by the entrance. I saw him coming in with his friend and we literally bumped into them.

It was a complete success. My girfriend liked his friend right away and that was very convenient for me. After the concert we went to have dinner together and ended up spending night together.

Next morning we had a talk, i apologized for breaking things up with him and told him that i want him back. His answer? Thank God you came to this concert!

Super cute story! Glad everything is working out well for you, and good luck with your relationship!
    I too have been in this position before-I was too chicken but luckily for me he came around to getting into contact with me...

I would stand outside her window with my guitar and sing her the song I sang to her before our first kiss.
    I just hope that if I ever end up doing that, that her parents dont come out with a shotgun for waking them up

my ex is engaged n i make plans to go get him back, he got arranged with someone, n he may be happy with her. but i knw that i can make him even more happier, we were just perfect, due to some circumstance we broke up, bad thing is dat its long distance, we live in 2 different countries, he fiance lives in my country too. im thinking of going to wea he lives(australlia). but we dnt talk, im thinking i shud go n make him see me, then hell see what his missing, n may break up his engagement...its not that ot dsnt happen...it can, n i want to make every effort to get him back...but if it were dat easy i wud have been there by now...its hard for me financially...but we were perfect...we never fought, we had soo much love n respect for each other...the only thing he had a problem with was my lifestyle...i used to drink n party..but in our culture dats not a good thing...i modern, but i wud have stopped if he wud have asked too...but he never wanted to be dat kind of a person who wud tell his wife wat to do n wat not to do...so do u think i shud go???

Hth is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by mala View Post
    my ex is engaged n i make plans to go get him back, he got arranged with someone, n he may be happy with her. but i knw that i can make him even more happier, we were just perfect, due to some circumstance we broke up, bad thing is dat its long distance, we live in 2 different countries, he fiance lives in my country too. im thinking of going to wea he lives(australlia). but we dnt talk, im thinking i shud go n make him see me, then hell see what his missing, n may break up his engagement...its not that ot dsnt happen...it can, n i want to make every effort to get him back...but if it were dat easy i wud have been there by now...its hard for me financially...but we were perfect...we never fought, we had soo much love n respect for each other...the only thing he had a problem with was my lifestyle...i used to drink n party..but in our culture dats not a good thing...i modern, but i wud have stopped if he wud have asked too...but he never wanted to be dat kind of a person who wud tell his wife wat to do n wat not to do...so do u think i shud go???
    NO, leave them alone. I guess you broke up with him, in any case, no one should ever interfere To anyone's relationship, he's happy, let him be. Or else, karma will get you in the end. Try to imagine like you are his new gf, and will you feel good if someone does that To you? .

Hth is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Very cute story!!!

NO, leave them alone. I guess you broke up with him, in any case, no one should ever interfere To anyone's relationship, he's happy, let him be. Or else, karma will get you in the end. Try to imagine like you are his new gf, and will you feel good if someone does that To you? . u wish i broke up with him...no dude he was n is the most important thing in life....but then if ur in love u will see what i mean...i guess its easy to say things like that wen u r not hurting..i used to be like dat as well. but now wen im actually in the game i will make every effort to get my man back....so all who love out there, if u really loved u shud fight. at least u can say, i did try )