+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: size insecurity confirmed by wife

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Insecurities come from something. If a guy with a small penis never heard from someone else that he has a small penis, he won't think that his penis is worse or he will not even think about it at all. I think that if a guy hears from his partner , that everything is fine, penis is fine, sex is fine, he should doubt that or think it's not true. Why? Cause if it weren't true, his partner would already go to someone else. I also have some insecurities, but when I ask my bf and he tells me that I'm crazy , I realize that if it would bother him , he wouldn't be with me ,right? Anyway, there isn't something like too small or too big penis you know? For some women , a 10cm long penis will be too small , but for others it will be just perfect . And for some women 30cm long penis will be something not normal and for some it will be something fun . As long as there are women who will accept the way you are, you shouldn't feel bad about yourself.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    I agree completely. If you're insecure you're gonna be insecure no matter what the hell you say.
    that is true. obviously we have some idea about our own size so if a woman tells us taht we are huge when we are not it would be an obvious lie and could still hurt our feelings.

but positive penis comments are still helpful i think. maybe along the lines of:

"i love how your penis feels inside of me"
    "your penis is just the right thickness to hit all the right spots"
    "i love how your (insert anything, head, shaft, color, shape) looks"

while addressing a size insecurity, it does make me feel good to hear positive penis feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by DCbob View Post
    i have always been really insecure about the size of my "male member". recently it has gotten the best of me, and i have been asking my wife about my size and about the size of her past partners. at first she deflected me and didn't want to talk about it, but finally she answered...

...she let me know that i am her smallest partner and that she is use to much larger partners. she said she loves me and sex is fine, but did confirm that i am "smallish".

i feel so bad now. i know i asked for it, but ouch. she is great and i like that she was honest. and i do think she is satisfied b/c we do lots of non-member activities.

but how can i feel better about my body now? my self esteem really took a hit and i feel so small and inadequate.
    At least you don't have a vagina. That thought always comforts me whenever I'm feeling bad about my micropenis.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Insecurities come from something. If a guy with a small penis never heard from someone else that he has a small penis, he won't think that his penis is worse or he will not even think about it at all.
    Load of crap. I can be told I'm beautiful, smoking hot, really pretty by many, many people and I still don't believe it. Yeah insecurity comes from something but to say it comes soley from what other say is just bull.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Insecurities come from something.
    LOL. Orly?

___

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Load of crap. I can be told I'm beautiful, smoking hot, really pretty by many, many people and I still don't believe it. Yeah insecurity comes from something but to say it comes soley from what other say is just bull.
    Girl, I'm as full of bullshit as you are Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. "Kiddo" :O
    I wazzzz here

I agree with PP, though. Insecurity seems to be a kind of response. We aren't born worrying that our penises are too small.

The reason why you can't accept compliments about your appearance is because you already have an insecurity developed.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah it comes from SOMETHING, she's saying it comes from someone saying you got a small dick,you ugly. Not true. Also not true that insecuritites go away when you say you got a big one, wow, you so pretty- again NOT TRUE.

BTW I didn't say bullshit I said load of crap.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah girl it's really such a big difference between bullSHIT and CRAP . If you want to find a reason to complain about the things I say,you always will, but the question is, why always such idiotic arguments
    I wazzzz here

Yeah it comes from SOMETHING, she's saying it comes from someone saying you got a small dick,you ugly. Not true. Also not true that insecuritites go away when you say you got a big one, wow, you so pretty- again NOT TRUE.

BTW I didn't say bullshit I said load of crap.
    Really nice - belittle my opinion and insult me, so mature of you.

Instead of whining how PP's claims aren't true, prove your point.

And - lol - bullshit and load of crap mean the same thing.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL "prove it" Okay I'm a insecure little idiot. People think I'm quite attractive and am continually told so. I'm still incredibly insecure. It doesn't matter what the hell anyone says, I am. And until I effectievly figure out how to work on said insecuiry I will be no matter who is saying what about my looks.

LOL "prove it" Okay I'm a insecure little idiot. People think I'm quite attractive and am continually told so. I'm still incredibly insecure. It doesn't matter what the hell anyone says, I am. And until I effectievly figure out how to work on said insecuiry I will be no matter who is saying what about my looks.
    Reading comprehension - this is a completely different (and valid) point.

What PP is saying, is that your insecurities developed from associating yourself with ugliness (probably from being told you're ugly or excessively reading magazines for women where they obsess about appearance) And you are saying that your insecurity can't be reversed with compliments.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's actaully not at all how I read her post. She said you're only insecure when told. And that can be revesed with compliments. Even the OP says that's not true. Whatever, at this point this ain't helping the insecure OP at all, I'm done here.

agree. telling me i'm "big" will not make me think i am big. i know objectively that i am "small". but positive comments and reactions from others can help me develop a more positive self image. but it just can't come from others entirely. it has to come from within. nobody every told me i am small. i just knew it. i've seen other guys in the gym, so i know what is out there. the first time a woman confirmed i am small was my wife when i pressed her (original post).

and bullshit and load of crap are different bullsit is like "you are not telling it like it is. maybe you are even lying". load of crap is like "what you are saying is just not true, your intentions might be good, but i'm not buying it"!

thanks, you all are making me smile and forget about my small penis!

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    And - lol - bullshit and load of crap mean the same thing.
    UHHHHHHHHHHHH BULLSHIT ≠ LOAD OF CRAP, MORON

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrr

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast