+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: size insecurity confirmed by wife

What size are you?

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    That's actaully not at all how I read her post. She said you're only insecure when told. And that can be revesed with compliments. Even the OP says that's not true. Whatever, at this point this ain't helping the insecure OP at all, I'm done here.
    thanks for remembering the 'insecure OP'! you have been very helpful, girl68. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    UHHHHHHHHHHHH BULLSHIT ≠ LOAD OF CRAP, MORON

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrr
    Go away, you troll. She made the distinction;

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    BTW I didn't say bullshit I said load of crap.

are you talking to me?

No. I quoted a different member.

Ya see, if you insist on finding out how you compare, you should ask someone you are not serious about...so you wouldn't care what the result is.
    When I was 19, I was fairly inexperienced, and wondered how my penis compared with others. My ex-GF was a virgin, and she was crying the first time we had sex.
    She thought I was too "big". I am actually average...around 5.75" - 6", and decent girth, but for a long time I thought I was HUGE hahahaha...

So when I entered college, my roommate's 40-year-old aunt visited, and we ended up in bed together....almost every night. She was experienced,
    so I had to ask her how my size compared with her past lovers. She thought I was average sized, but really nice curve shape.
    Also, she never had an Asian man before, so she was pleasantly surprised about my package (I don't know what she had expected).
    So I was not HUGE, but big enough to satisfy her. That's all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedAnswers View Post
    What size are you?
    to personal for public disclosure!
    sorry.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DCbob View Post
    to personal for public disclosure!
    sorry.
    ughm....and the subject is not?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

You've already said you have a small penis, and you said your wife thinks it's small.

Therefore, what does telling us the size matter?

I just want to find out what you/your wife consider small.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedAnswers View Post
    You've already said you have a small penis, and you said your wife thinks it's small.

Therefore, what does telling us the size matter?

I just want to find out what you/your wife consider small.
    well, i guess i have nothing to lose... of course being so insecure i have measured myself many times. i wonder if all guys have measured.
    length is 5.5 inches. girth (circumference) is 4.75 inches around.
    soft, however, it is tiny tiny tiny. it really shrinks and grows a lot.
    my wife has probably had 6-8 partners (including me). she said I am her smallest.

DCBob, I will tell you what I plan to tell my bf when the subject comes around next: Locker rooms don't tell you squat. I assume most of the penises in locker rooms are mostly flacid? No woman cares about how big your dick is when it is soft. Not one. And there is huge variation in how much a penis grows when it is erect. So locker rooms don't give you any idea how big you are compared to other guys when it matters. Why do guys say this? It is dumb.

And yeah, insecurities come from direct things like being told "you are ugly" or "your penis is small. " But they also come from all manner of childhood experiences that shape what we find valuable about ourselves and what we feel we need to do or be to be lovable. We absorb the ideals and beliefs of people who matter to us-ideas like "sex is bad and dirty" or "bigger is always better" or "you aren't a good man" or "every woman is very critical of every man and will withhold love if you don't measure up" are all passed along without those words ever being said. They are strongly held beliefs well before adulthood. They color how we feel about all aspects of sex and nothing a current lover says makes them better or worse, really.

But yeah, it can't hurt to say something nice and TRUE to a lover. It can't hurt, and it could help.

well, i guess i have nothing to lose... of course being so insecure i have measured myself many times. i wonder if all guys have measured.
    length is 5.5 inches. girth (circumference) is 4.75 inches around.
    soft, however, it is tiny tiny tiny. it really shrinks and grows a lot.
    my wife has probably had 6-8 partners (including me). she said I am her smallest.
    hey man, that's not small. That's actually statistically average. Why would you be so insecure? For some petite girls, you are more than sufficient in size!
    I don't know why your wife would tell you, even if it were true. It seems too cruel to say something like this. Just because she has had bigger, doesn't
    mean yours is small! Damn I'm actually kinda pissed that she would disclose such thing. Quit feeling insecure about something that is totally subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    Damn I'm actually kinda pissed that she would disclose such thing. Quit feeling insecure about something that is totally subjective.
    I actually agree. I was married for 10 years to a man who was a horrible lover with a penis that was on the small side of average and quite thin. And I never told him his was smaller than other guys I had been with. Even when he was a supreme ass, I didn't. Even when he left me, I didn't. I just don't see any good that can come of telling a guy he's smaller than other guys you were with. Now, fortunately I once dated a really small guy, so I have been able to reassure every guy since that he was not my smallest.

Quote Originally Posted by Take2 View Post
    I actually agree. I was married for 10 years to a man who was a horrible lover with a penis that was on the small side of average and quite thin. And I never told him his was smaller than other guys I had been with. Even when he was a supreme ass, I didn't. Even when he left me, I didn't. I just don't see any good that can come of telling a guy he's smaller than other guys you were with. Now, fortunately I once dated a really small guy, so I have been able to reassure every guy since that he was not my smallest.
    you are kind, Take2! I guess its all relative and being the biggest, smallest or in the middle shouldn't matter in a healthy happy relationship. but i just can't shake the feeling of being the smallest. damn!!!!
    thanks for your answer!

you are kind, Take2! I guess its all relative and being the biggest, smallest or in the middle shouldn't matter in a healthy happy relationship. but i just can't shake the feeling of being the smallest. damn!!!!
    thanks for your answer!
    Only one sure way to shake this feeling:
    1) Hire an 4' tall Aborigine Pygmy
    2) Make sure his penis is super small
    3) Get your wife to bump genitals with the Pygmy for 1 second.
    Done. Now you are no longer the smallest she has ever had.

Next you will wonder if you are the most insecure man she has ever had.
    Solution:
    1) Get an obese smelly virgin dude from a local community college.
    2) Make sure his penis is super small (larger than Pygmy is okay).
    3) Get you wife to bump genitals with him for 1 second.
    Done. Now you are no longer the most insecure man she has ever had.

Next you will wonder........ and so forth....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast