+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: size insecurity confirmed by wife

Quote Originally Posted by DCbob View Post
    you are kind, Take2! I guess its all relative and being the biggest, smallest or in the middle shouldn't matter in a healthy happy relationship. but i just can't shake the feeling of being the smallest. damn!!!!
    thanks for your answer!
    I can't have sex with you, because you are married and I am happy with the man I have. But I can tell you that if I did, you would be neither the shortest nor the thinnest penis I had ever had. Not even the second smallest or thinnest. You would be right there in the middle. Which is not a bad place to be.

I actually think average sized dicks are better than "big" dicks. I don't get the whole idea where guys think that girls want guys who have huge dicks! I've had sex with one guy who had a pretty small dick, two who were average, and one who was bigger than average. I actually enjoyed sex with the average guys way better than the guy with the big dick. I'm really tiny and tight, so I don't need this enormous monster dick to satisfy me. In fact, it actually kinda hurt getting in, and then afterwards, I was sore for a few days. And I didn't even cum with him! My ex's dick was pretty average sized, and I would say sex with him was the best sex I've had. So I mean it really depends on HOW you use it and what you do with it more than what size it actually is, you know what I'm saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Take2 View Post
    I can't have sex with you, because you are married and I am happy with the man I have. But I can tell you that if I did, you would be neither the shortest nor the thinnest penis I had ever had. Not even the second smallest or thinnest. You would be right there in the middle. Which is not a bad place to be.
    Thank you take2! that is very reassuring to here. I appreciate it so much!

[url=http://www.average-penis-size-chart.com/]Average Penis Size Chart[/url]
    Stop worrying jeepers this thread has been here awhile here is a chart
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234