+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: size insecurity confirmed by wife

size insecurity confirmed by wife

i have always been really insecure about the size of my "male member". recently it has gotten the best of me, and i have been asking my wife about my size and about the size of her past partners. at first she deflected me and didn't want to talk about it, but finally she answered...

...she let me know that i am her smallest partner and that she is use to much larger partners. she said she loves me and sex is fine, but did confirm that i am "smallish".

i feel so bad now. i know i asked for it, but ouch. she is great and i like that she was honest. and i do think she is satisfied b/c we do lots of non-member activities.

but how can i feel better about my body now? my self esteem really took a hit and i feel so small and inadequate.

Quote Originally Posted by DCbob View Post
    i have always been really insecure about the size of my "male member". recently it has gotten the best of me, and i have been asking my wife about my size and about the size of her past partners. at first she deflected me and didn't want to talk about it, but finally she answered...

...she let me know that i am her smallest partner and that she is use to much larger partners. she said she loves me and sex is fine, but did confirm that i am "smallish".

i feel so bad now. i know i asked for it, but ouch. she is great and i like that she was honest. and i do think she is satisfied b/c we do lots of non-member activities.

but how can i feel better about my body now? my self esteem really took a hit and i feel so small and inadequate.
    never been in quite that situation but i have been in situations where i didnt live up to some of the standards that my girl was used to. the way i looked at it was well she is with me and tells me i'm the best in many other avenues, so i guess she is with me instead of someone else....so must mean that the other shit doesnt mean much to her. so **** it if you have a small dick! she likes it just fine and is married to you so you must have something goin for you! as far as feelin better about your body i have no idea other than just love yourself man, and be thankful that you have a good wife that doesnt put you down or cheat on you!
    I got loaded last night on a bottle of gin
    And I had a fight with my redneck girlfriend
    But when I'm drinkin' I am nobody's friend
    Please baby wait for me until they let me out again

oh yeah and dont EVER ask questions that you dont really want the answer to. i know its hard to do but now maybe you know?? believe me i know all to well about that situation i have asked so many questions i didnt really want the answer to but my drunk or high ass just had to know....oh yeah i just had to know!!! and it only causes problems. at least for me cuz i'm the kind of person that cant let shit go. even though she is with me and only me i just cant let shit go....even though its my fault. yeah i'm an asshole like that....tryin to change though

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Idiot. Sorry man, but seriously you idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Idiot. Sorry man, but seriously you idiot.
    well said, girl68! i know. i am a total idiot. i just let my insecurity get the best of me and i couldn't let it go. now i know i am her smallest and it sucks!!!!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh well! now you have 2 things to overcome- yourself and dick size and knowing your wife thinks your small. best of luck to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    oh well! now you have 2 things to overcome- yourself and dick size and knowing your wife thinks your small. best of luck to ya.
    shit like i said man just focus on what is keeping her with you! it doesnt really matter if you are small or not if she hasnt ever said anything to you about it and hasnt cheated on you! dont worry about it! she obviously loves you just keep doin what you're doin!

If she married you knowing that you are the smallest she ever had, then she is fine by it, and you have nothing to worry about.
    yes it's lame that society puts so much emphasis on penis size versus penis performance. I don't want to know what my size is compared
    to my woman's exs. But she tells me that I make her cum like no one has ever before. So it's not my size, but my performance.
    I would never tell her that I had women with larger breasts than she does, even though she has perfect natural D cups. I tell her
    she has a perfect body, and I am very satisfied. Some things in life you just don't need to compare with others. It's pointless.

I feel like when guys do this, they set themselves up for disappointment. My ex had an average size penis, I don't know how big... maybe 5-6 inches? I never thought anything about it at first, it was fine, a tiny bit smaller than other guys I've seen but not the smallest and nothing out of the ordinary. Then, he would start off saying things like "oh you're not gonna dump me for the size of my dick right?" and I would be like no... wtf? I thought it was weird that he even brought this up. He was really insecure about it, always would say he thought it was small and that one time a girl left him cause of it or some BS. Anyways, eventually he said it so much that it actually started to get into my head and then I started thinking, is his dick too small? It's almost like he said it too many times that I started believing it. You should be confident with the size of your dick... if she enjoys having sex and you do too, it doesn't matter. Guys put WAY too much emphasis on the size of their dick and actually worrying and bringing it up to a girl can be a huge turn off.

I have been with regular-sized guys, BIG guys and tiny guys. In my experience, the average-sized guys were more satisfying in bed. Believe me, if you've got something to work with, you'll be fine if you just actually do the work. SO much of sex is about foreplay and attention to detail, so little of it is about actual dick size. Unless she has this huge, gaping vagina that requires a 10-incher to fill, I'm sure she's really looking more for the feeling of being sexy and adored in bed than she is a biggie-sized member. Do you know how to make this happen?
    Spammer Spanker

Look she is with you, if she wasn't happy with you then she would have left. You really shouldn't have asked but the damage been done now! do not bring it up again and try not feel so insecure about it. She is with you!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My bf could ask me such question, I have nothing good to say about my ex's penis and his sex knowledge lol

But yeah, you shouldn't have asked. Look how you feel right now. But the good thing is, she's your wife! She knew what she's taking and if she decided to do so, you really shouldn't be bothered by this. This is how the nature made you , so if you found someone who is satisfied with your size and everything, be cool It's not your fault for real, so if I were you I would be ****ing happy that I have found a woman who wants to suck on my teenie weenie

EDIT: I think what would help is if girls would say on the first date ( or first sexual interaction lol) " Oh you're biiiiiiiiiiiiiig" . It would shut down all of guys insecurities for the rest of the relationship lol
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    My bf could ask me such question, I have nothing good to say about my ex's penis and his sex knowledge lol

But yeah, you shouldn't have asked. Look how you feel right now. But the good thing is, she's your wife! She knew what she's taking and if she decided to do so, you really shouldn't be bothered by this. This is how the nature made you , so if you found someone who is satisfied with your size and everything, be cool It's not your fault for real, so if I were you I would be ****ing happy that I have found a woman who wants to suck on my teenie weenie

EDIT: I think what would help is if girls would say on the first date ( or first sexual interaction lol) " Oh you're biiiiiiiiiiiiiig" . It would shut down all of guys insecurities for the rest of the relationship lol
    petit, thanks for the great commens. yes, why didn't she jus say i was big in the beginning LOL!!!
    you are right. i am very happy and lucky that such a wonderful and beautiful woman woants to suck on my teenie weenie. i should just shut up and thank my lucky stars!!!!

i wish i didn't care or have this insecurity, but i can't just shake it. i wish i could. or better yet, i wish that penis size was not a secret. if we were more open about our bodies and nudity then i wouldn't have been able to develop such a hang up. maybe i should get a t-shirt made up that says "i have a small penis"!

thanks for your great answers!

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    I think what would help is if girls would say on the first date ( or first sexual interaction lol) " Oh you're biiiiiiiiiiiiiig" . It would shut down all of guys insecurities for the rest of the relationship lol
    Not necessarily. When I was making out with my current bf, before we ever got naked together, I already suspected he was of above average size. When I saw it and confirmed, I mentioned it is big. He got sort of self-conscious and told me he has been in locker rooms, he knows it is average. I was not in the mood to argue with him, although that is clearly a ludicrous assertion. It's not an issue really, since he doesn't feel inadequate or insecure about what he's got. But he remains misinformed about just how far from merely adequate he is. I have not found a moment to have that conversation further. But yeah, no single sentence is going to shut down a guy's insecurities like magic. I imagine it would be even worse if you told someone who knew he was really small that you thought it was big, because he would know you were lying and feel even WORSE.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree completely. If you're insecure you're gonna be insecure no matter what the hell you say.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast