+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how important is size?

how important is size?

i know this has been asked a million times...

but how important is size? i am on the smaller side and i feel really insecure about my small "package".

i ask b/c i want to make sure my wife is satisfied sexually. we do lots of manual and oral stimulation, but i can't help wonder if my small size is a real disappointment for her.

so, how important is size? is it a deal killer to sexual satisfaction? or is it no big deal (pun intended) if other attention is paid to her satisfaction?

ugh. so embarrassed.

I would say no. As far as size goes, I guess I'm not the most experienced but I would say width is more important than length. And over all, it's what you do with it that matters. If you're worried, I believe her on top is a good position for a smaller size. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangochan View Post
    I would say no. As far as size goes, I guess I'm not the most experienced but I would say width is more important than length. And over all, it's what you do with it that matters. If you're worried, I believe her on top is a good position for a smaller size. Hope that helps.
    thax mangochan! we usually do it with her on top, so i think you are correct. and my with is smallish also. ugh.

It's as important to some women, as big breasts are too some men.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    It's as important to some women, as big breasts are too some men.
    very true. even though i love big ol huge HUGE titties i would never break up with a girl i loved cuz she had small tits. just like i would hope that a girl that loved huge dick would not break up with a guy she loved cuz he had a small dick.
    I got loaded last night on a bottle of gin
    And I had a fight with my redneck girlfriend
    But when I'm drinkin' I am nobody's friend
    Please baby wait for me until they let me out again

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have small boobs, so small I'm pretty much double A cup. Tiny tits. My guy loves me, I'm insecure about my boob size, I know I'm small I know others call me small. I asked my bf how big his ex's boobs were, he told me at least C's but he loves me anyways. Now what?

How do you respond?

... Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    I have small boobs, so small I'm pretty much double A cup. Tiny tits. My guy loves me, I'm insecure about my boob size, I know I'm small I know others call me small. I asked my bf how big his ex's boobs were, he told me at least C's but he loves me anyways. Now what?

How do you respond?

... Exactly.
    you askin me????
    I got loaded last night on a bottle of gin
    And I had a fight with my redneck girlfriend
    But when I'm drinkin' I am nobody's friend
    Please baby wait for me until they let me out again

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ Negative sir, asking the OP what one should do in that situation.

No offense but why on Earth are you asking this NOW, after getting married???

Depending on how people are: you will get all kinds of different responses so take what you hear with a grain of salt, k?

Many factors depend on if this holds true for her.
    For starters: your own insecurities don't help much, so if you are seeing her visually displeased about your size: then the answer is YES, size matters *to her*
    However if you are reading into this too much: or you find yourself mostly orally pleasing each other instead of sex: I doubt it is solely based on your size.

If she isn't shallow, and worldly superficial: then she should appreciate all of you: the good and the bad, the big and the small.
    You should be able to tell on how she moans when you touch her: or when you penetrate. If she is louder without penetration than she is
    with your member inside of her: chances are she doesn't get as much pleasure: technique is just as important as size...

The fact of the matter is: A big cawk is visually pleasing to the eye, and a thick cawk feels better than a thin-ner one...
    It's all in how you do it, not how you look doing it. She knows you are subconscious about it: and this can be very unattractive.

Size means nothing. It is really how you use it. On my website I ask these questions all the time. You would be surprised how many wombmen are not sexually satisfied; even with big size. That's the problem with most men, they think just because they have a big package that everything happens automatically. But it doesn't. Go pick up a good Karmasutra book and you will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by AMansView View Post
    Size means nothing. It is really how you use it. On my website I ask these questions all the time. You would be surprised how many wombmen are not sexually satisfied; even with big size. That's the problem with most men, they think just because they have a big package that everything happens automatically. But it doesn't. Go pick up a good Karmasutra book and you will be fine.
    if only it was that easy!

Let me put it this way... a tongueless amputee of a laughable endowment would be screwed.

How do you respond?

... Exactly.
    right. there is just no response after you hear the others were bigger! stupid me for asking!
    for what its worth, my wife is an a cup, and i just LOVE her boobs. would not trade them for any others in the world. but despite that, she would like bigger ones.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well yeah that was just an example I've got a fair sized chest for a small girl and am often asked if I'm "real" but the idea is the same.

Well yeah that was just an example I've got a fair sized chest for a small girl and am often asked if I'm "real" but the idea is the same.
    what! a false confession to a small chest LOL!!! i thought we had a "small" kinship i feel tricked LOL!!!! (just kidding for those who don't understand humor

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast