Thread: how important is size?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hahaha was just making a point

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I enjoy the penetration part of sex, sometimes it's not as important for some women as foreplay and whatnot. So, just to keep it real, size does matter in that respect. I've never gotten a good hard **** from a guy with a tiny cock.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I enjoy the penetration part of sex, sometimes it's not as important for some women as foreplay and whatnot. So, just to keep it real, size does matter in that respect. I've never gotten a good hard **** from a guy with a tiny cock.
    thanks for "keeping it real"!! what you say makes sense. but the truth hurts those of us with tiny cocks!

I don't think my BF is huge.. he likes to play up the size of his penis (lol!)
    but on that note, we have great sex each and every time!

size is not that important, but you gotta know how to use it.

on that note, i don't know why the parallel between breasts and dick; the one is responsible for sex, while the others are only flopping appendages. I wouldn't feel bad for having 'small boobs' if my boyfriend had a big dick, simply because the two have nothing to do with each other. Now, if I had a loose cunt.. (sorry for the derogatory word).

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's easy really, men get all up and fussy about dick size so do women about breast size. What is is "used for" doesn't mean crap. It's based on how you feel about what you have. Small penis men are often insecure, small boob women are insecure (often enough- not always I'm well aware these are generalizations and apply only to some)

I'm wondering why he worries about his dick size and now after he's married?

She married you knowing you had a small one....so??

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I'm wondering why he worries about his dick size and now after he's married?

She married you knowing you had a small one....so??
    How dare you make perfect sense! We're trying to *stroke* his ego, but make statements that focus on making sense.

haha on the ego *stroke*! i never stopped wondering about size. beore married and now. i just never asked about it before. it came up recently b/c my wife and i talked about size. so that is the answer to "why now"

thanks for all of the good and funny posts!

You're not gonna get a precise answer on this one. It's different for different women.

If (you think) you're small, there's nothing you can do about it. I don't think your wife would've married you if she wasn't sexually satisfied (at least I hope not). The fact that you actually want to make her happy in bed says a lot about you. If you keep worrying about your size, it can turn into a big turn off.

Has she ever hinted that she wishes you were bigger? If the answer is a negative, you're worrying unnecessarily. You have to remember that you are your worst critic. On the other hand, if you keep planting the idea in her head that you ARE small, of course she's gonna start wondering if there are bigger things (pun intended) out there. So relax. Be confident in yourself and work with your wife to find out what SHE wants (and not the people on this forum) . You guys are married already - so the best you can do is work with it.

Oh and to answer your question in a less diplomatic fashion - to me, I have to admit size does matter just a little bit. But that's not saying that if I were with someone who had a small dick, I would ditch him just cos he had a small dick. Aaaaand it also doesn't matter how ideally sized the man is, if he's selfish in bed - that'll be the last time he'll see me. Obviously you're not selfish. And obviously she wants you or she wouldn't be married to you. Long story short, being unselfish > penis size.

P.S: Majority of the women climax via oral or other forms of stimulation as opposed to purely from intercourse. Umm.. I would site this information, but I don't know the sources off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    It's easy really, men get all up and fussy about dick size so do women about breast size. What is is "used for" doesn't mean crap. It's based on how you feel about what you have. Small penis men are often insecure, small boob women are insecure (often enough- not always I'm well aware these are generalizations and apply only to some)
    In my experience fat women are a lot more insecure than small-breasted ones.

Quote Originally Posted by red_sparrow View Post
    Obviously you've never been to the dirty south!

Quote Originally Posted by AMansView View Post
    Size means nothing. It is really how you use it. On my website I ask these questions all the time. You would be surprised how many wombmen are not sexually satisfied; even with big size. That's the problem with most men, they think just because they have a big package that everything happens automatically. But it doesn't. Go pick up a good Karmasutra book and you will be fine.
    And what's stopping these unsatisfied women from taking a little control and directing the experience to get what they want out of it?

I just wonder, it seems men are expected to work for what they want, and work at giving what the other person wants too.
    Green!

Get over it love the skin you are in this is a repeat post
    Last edited by sweetkissesforu; 16-02-11 at 11:56 AM.
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    You must be very young and in experienced to say size matters
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote Originally Posted by red_sparrow View Post
    ummmmm where did this come from
    Oscar Wilde

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast