+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girlfriend problems.

girlfriend problems.

Guys don't blame me if i have any grammer mistakes i'm only 16.So my gf she's 15 i was wondering if she still liked me or not because sometimes she just say comments that piss me off like "go find someone better" or something thing that would put me in a horrible mood so when i'm pissed i ask her to cheer me up and she say's do i have to and just walks away. Sometimes she just make me happy but we known each other for a year and we been dating for one month. So last time i called her i asked where are you and she told me at home so i walked across the block and i saw her talking to another guy.is it me or im thinking too much? im just wondering if she still likes me and why does she dont cheer me up also why does she tell me awful comments. Thanks for your time Please be kind with your answer. Once again thanks

I will be kind, but it might hurt your feelings anyway.

Are you upset that she wasn't at home when she said she was, or are you upset because she was talking to another guy? Because she's allowed to talk to other guys in a friendly manner. If she lied and said she was at home when she was really out doing something else, then that's a problem you should talk to her about.

When you're in a bad mood, it's not her job to cheer you up. You can't really demand that someone tap dance for you to make you feel better, it's just not fair. As your girlfriend, it is her job to be there for you when you're upset, but you can't use her for that very many times before it starts to become a chore for her. It's exhausting to "be there" for someone who is down, so make sure it rarely ever happens.

But to be honest, she just doesn't seem to like you very much. It's either that, or it's that she's not a good girlfriend. Either way, you should be with someone that makes you happy more than just "sometimes."

I never get offended,and I mean NEVER, but even I'd consider what she says kind of seriously. Things like those, I'd consider whether she means it or not. Then, of course, I'd dwell on it for some huge amount of time because I overthink things, but that's beside the point.

Back on topic, I don't know what's going on with her, but try to talk to her about it. Ask if she really means those things she always says, and stuff like that.

Also, she can't talk to other people? Dunno what's going on there. If you want her to be with you every waking moment, then that's kind of a problem. Maybe she feels kind of smothered and wants to talk to someone else?

Another thing: it's not her responsibilty to make you happy. I don't think going in there barking about your anger and demanding a boost in happiness, going "chop chop, cheer me up" is ever a good idea.
    Last edited by Klim; 10-02-11 at 12:25 PM.