+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Change in sexual preferences

Ha, I guarantee that he's not kidding.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

@ Doppel : This isn't a simple case of boredom. I'd have to be having sex to get bored with it. I rarely have sex and that was the problem. I am simply not allowing that to be as much of a problem anymore. I seriously doubt that boredom is the eventuality of every marriage, in fact I am sure that every marriage doesn't lead to boredom.

@ Miso : Its the same sh*t as always, just a bit less drama now. How are you?

@sweetkisses : You can't spice something that isn't there. Can you put pepper on your steak dinner if there is no steak on you plate? Nope.

that is so sad that she does not want to work at maybe she figures you except the relationship as is no need make it better
    Last edited by sweetkissesforu; 11-02-11 at 11:20 AM.
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    @ Doppel : This isn't a simple case of boredom. I'd have to be having sex to get bored with it. I rarely have sex and that was the problem. I am simply not allowing that to be as much of a problem anymore. I seriously doubt that boredom is the eventuality of every marriage, in fact I am sure that every marriage doesn't lead to boredom.

@ Miso : Its the same sh*t as always, just a bit less drama now. How are you?

@sweetkisses : You can't spice something that isn't there. Can you put pepper on your steak dinner if there is no steak on you plate? Nope.
    Sounds like you've got a system that works for you. Kind of a bummer though, reading about it. But if it's not bumming YOU out, than who are we to judge?

I would think God sees it as cheating on your wife.
    You're committing adultery while using a fleshlight, as she is cheating on you with a dildo.

What a fruitful marriage, man.

Quote Originally Posted by speakerspoke View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now THIS is a forum regular!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I liked the internet better before every cunt with access to a walmart had a computer. lol

This jackass seems to have what it takes to become a forum hall monitor or whatever they are called. Moderator is it? lmao

This repugnant tool probably has a ton of "friends" on here as well. lmao

His douchebag wife sounds like a real piece of work as well, does she post on here as well? lmao
    Very respectful...At least he doesn't give tampons as Valentine's Day gifts...
    It's possible if you get an enema you too could not be so sexually frustrated? Just a suggestion.

You are a very sad piece of craptastic dung man...Just pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    You're just bored of your wife. I'm going to get burned by all the married and engaged posters for this, but: this is an obvious consequence of marriage. Let me put it this way - tomorrow you could decide that you're going to stick to eating just one kind of food for the rest of your life. And it doesn't matter what kind of food it is, whether it's your favorite or the most delicious food in the world... you will eventually get sick of it.
    Maybe. But I'm betting if the sex is really good and there are no kids around, it could stay interesting. My mother and stepfather got together after all the kids were grown. They were married thirty years and there were tons of things about him she didn't like. She complained all the time, but never left him.

He's been gone almost three years now, and recently she told me this: One of the things she misses the most about him is the sex. She refers to him as "the maestro of sex". Thirty years, and she never got sick of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Didn't ever say it was the eventuality of all marriages and I didn't say that you were bored of sex, either. Sounds like you're bored of your wife.

Anyway, if you're happy with everything, then there is no problem.

Apparently I missed this 'speakerspoke' character sometime yesterday. It looks like he commented a lot in a few threads, had all of his comments removed and is banned? Wow that was a short stint. Whoever banned him [good job]!

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    You're just bored of your wife. I'm going to get burned by all the married and engaged posters for this, but: this is an obvious consequence of marriage. Let me put it this way - tomorrow you could decide that you're going to stick to eating just one kind of food for the rest of your life. And it doesn't matter what kind of food it is, whether it's your favorite or the most delicious food in the world... you will eventually get sick of it.

Personally, if I were in your shoes and I took up another perspective on the situation, I would NOT say, "Huh, I guess I'm a 'unisexual', *lol* , I guess I'll go to the store and buy some rubber vaginas and everything will be just dandy." No. Instead, I'd do what most people consider a "shitty thing to do" and I'd leave her in pursuit of my own happiness. I'd have to be really desperate to accept a sex toy as a replacement for the favored healthy sex life. I spent my entire adolescence masturbating, and now that I'm an adult... well, you get the picture.
    Nope, he's sexually incompatible with his wife.

And if I ate pizza every day for the rest of my life, I'd never get tired of it. My wife is like pizza to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    You're committing adultery while using a fleshlight, as she is cheating on you with a dildo.

God? What about the fairies and the elves? How do they feel about it?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do you know the whole story? In this case I'm not at all against his cheating (if he wanted to... but he doesn't and won't).

Oh and using a toy is NOT cheating.

Been married 18 years brah. I LOVE IT!!!

I am so glad I don't see God this way. I mean, why in the heck would God think that masturbation was cheating? Or is it just masurbating with toys that is cheating? What is the alternative here, if SHE says no and won't work on the intimacy or allow any physical contact, why would God get mad at Ingonito for finding a non-affair sexual outlet that the wife condones? I understand God as a much more compassionate and intelligent Deity than that.

I think that depending on which religious book you consult, and in what context you reason on it, that masturbation might [to some] qualify as cheating. I personally don't share that view based on what I have read in the bible, but that's just me.

Anyway, when I started this thread it was because I had a epiphany. I had started feeling this way a little while ago, but somehow it came together in my mind in more definite terms. Again, it isn't that I am against having any sex now, but I definitely prefer using a toy now since any sex would have to be initiated by me anyway.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast