+ Follow This Topic

Thread: nerves

nerves

Hi,
    Allow me to begin by saying that I'm a sixteen year old boy who is currently in his sophmore year of highschool. I have never asked somebody out before, but I have come to the descision that I am going to ask out a girl in my class. She and I have gone to school together since we were in kindergarden, and I guess I just never really noticed that I would be interested in going out with her until recently. Needless to say, I don't know how to ask her out, and I am really nervous even thinking about doing it. She and I talk regularly and I think that she does like me as well, so I should have little to worry about, right? I'm just really nervous and don't know how to ask her, any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thank you!

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There's really no need to specify that you'd be asking her out. Just tell her about a movie you'd like to see and invite her to tag along.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

I agree with Sonrisa, just ask her to go see a movie with you. The thing us guys fear is rejection, but without risk there's no gain, so go for it!