+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does he want?!

What does he want?!

done with this forum. not helpful.
    Last edited by Myuu; 11-02-11 at 10:00 AM.

No offense, but if I were him: I'd get the Sheriff to serve your a$$ with a restraining order.
    You are way too emotional, and way too irrational in your crazy demands...

Right off the bat: YOU want something HE is not only unwilling to provide: but he is unable to!
    He's busy focusing on his work, his school and his possible future career as a pilot.

The last thing he needs is some crazy, psycho, clingy and can't get the message cookoo head to slash his tires,
    break is windows and go blast his head off with a shot gun!!!

What do you do? You need to get to know who you are: and then fix yourself so that you do NOT sit all day and night long
    with a thumb up your bun...waiting for another man (who is unavailable) to validate your very existence!

You WILL flip out next time, it's only a matter of WHEN, not if. He knows this which is why he doesn't have the balls
    to tell you straight out what I would have done the 1st time you went Lorraine Bobbit all over this dude.

He doesn't need drama...That is what ghetto New Jersey Reality shows are for.
    Btw, are you a Pinay?

Do the right thing: leave him alone and until you get to know who you are: please refrain from *dating* someone.

You're the problem here. He sounds like he has a LOT of things on his plate. He clearly feels deeply for you, else he would just cut all contact. But every time he believes you, you prove him wrong and push him away again.

As far as what to do, let him initiate contact. If the feelings are as deep as they appear to be... the more you show him that you've changed for the better, the more likely he will take you back. Stop promising things you can't keep and put your money where your mouth is. For now, let him live his life the way he chooses, even if that means seeing somebody else.

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    No offense, but if I were him: I'd get the Sheriff to serve your a$$ with a restraining order.
    You are way too emotional, and way too irrational in your crazy demands...

Right off the bat: YOU want something HE is not only unwilling to provide: but he is unable to!
    He's busy focusing on his work, his school and his possible future career as a pilot.

The last thing he needs is some crazy, psycho, clingy and can't get the message cookoo head to slash his tires,
    break is windows and go blast his head off with a shot gun!!!

What do you do? You need to get to know who you are: and then fix yourself so that you do NOT sit all day and night long
    with a thumb up your bun...waiting for another man (who is unavailable) to validate your very existence!

You WILL flip out next time, it's only a matter of WHEN, not if. He knows this which is why he doesn't have the balls
    to tell you straight out what I would have done the 1st time you went Lorraine Bobbit all over this dude.

He doesn't need drama...That is what ghetto New Jersey Reality shows are for.
    Btw, are you a Pinay?

Do the right thing: leave him alone and until you get to know who you are: please refrain from *dating* someone.
    Or this. Whichever one makes more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Myuu View Post
    So i finally talked to him, and when i apologize and say ive changed for the better he says "its too late" but he still says he still loves me and "of course he cares" "ive heard you promise that before" "you wont change" "i cant handle it anymore" "i wont deal with this while im going thru training"
    So what made you change for the better? You flipped a switch or something? Change doesn't happen just because you say so. He's right, you did it before and you'll do it again. He even said you've promised not to do it before! If the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior, then we can all count on plenty more outbursts from you. Get some help, go to an anger management thingy. Leave the poor guy alone, he's too nice to treat YOU the way you treat him. Otherwise he'd have told you a long time ago to "f'in shoot your OWN HEAD off".

He wants for you to leave him the Hell alone.

I can't help but think this is a troll though. Who would say something like "I'll shoot your f'in head off!" and then go and admit to that. -_-

Did i miss something here
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by sweetkissesforu View Post
    Did i miss something here

You didn't hear? She got arrested for stalking him. Poor thing.
    This is what happens when you stick it all the way in.