+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I can't believe I'm doing this

I can't believe I'm doing this

I can't believe I'm doing this..but here I am in need of relationship advice.

I am Resik..
    I am in a relationship but it's been complicated for a long time. Not because we don't love each other but circumstances make things difficult.
    Looking foward to getting some good advice from men and women and hopefully I'll be able to integrate it into my own relationship.
    Hey...maybe I'll even be able to offer some help too.

Please ignore "speakerspoke", he seems to have lost his mind or something. Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll get some good advice!

Oh, I stand corrected. You're exercising free will. The right to use a keyboard in whatever way you see fit. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by twinrexes View Post
    Oh, I stand corrected. You're exercising free will. The right to use a keyboard in whatever way you see fit. Got it.
    That's why he wants to know how big our cocks are...

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    That's why he wants to know how big our cocks are...
    Troll is what i called him probaly young and immature to handle adult topics
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

circumstances

I am not sure what you mean by circumstances. Like, is he a different religion, or is he a convict? lol

I am in a similar situation. It's mostly him though, with the 'circumstances' and baggage. We've been together for two years, and nothing seems to change. he has the same attitude and lack of accountability and responsibility as ever, which only add to the 'circumstances,' prolonging them. Of course I love him, and I haven't been able to leave him. And he says things like, love shouldnt be circumstancial. Yes, but, when do you draw the line? Right? Is that what you're asking? Because I myself do not know.

I consider myself a free spirit and have a hard time dealing with all the anchors he has laid down. Is it selfish? Or am I compromising??

Best wishes,

Religion is one of the things..and no he isn't a convict..lolol

We just fight so much. I hate it. I love him deeply and I know he loves me but it seems like he is two different people sometimes.
    He can be so sweet and so kind and loving and all it takes is for me to say one thing and he turns into ...idk how to explain it. He turns into this cocky, smart ass makes me feel stupid type of person.
    It is like he has to be right all the time. he has to make sure I know that what I said was not correct.

I get so angry that I just want to beat him lol
    So for example..
    I wanted to purchase a new computer for my daughter who is in college. He lap top has been giving her problems. So my immediate thought was to go to Best Buy and just buy a new one and ship it to her.
    He said that made no sense for me to do as I would be doing to many steps. He said I should just order it online (have it made type of thing) and have it sent to her, cutting out the step of me going to ship it. I said it really didn't matter to me and that it really wasn't inconvienient for me to go to Best Buy and buy one and then head to the UPS store and send it off.
    He said "do you not know the meaning of the word convienient"? I said of course I do and doing it the way I said would really be more convieneint for me. He continued to get angry and said "how can that be convinient when you are taking an initial step"? I said look it is really not a big deal for me and it is not any less convinient for me to take an extra step to ship it to her. He continued to tell me "then that means it is NOT convienient when you take an additional step as opposed to leaving a step out"..the whole argument became ridiculous and made me so angry I really wanted to punch him in the face. He has a tendancy to make me feel so stupid and I am not. I am college educated and just..gahh..
    its fights like that tha make me just want to quite the relationship..he also rarely apologizes..he'll apologize that what he siad "HURT" me but not that what he did was wrong..
    ugh..anyhow just an example of what its like...

And please don't take my grammar as a sign of ...not being educated..I type way too fast to care...and I dont like taking the time to spell check

If it is complicated, then you guys do not truly love each other. You only mentally love each other
    [url=http://www.whatagirllikes.com/]Home - What A Girl Likes[/url]

Don't be hesitant about forums Resik, they can be very helpful and I'm sure if you just give us the questions you have we can help you out. First, what are the "circumstances"??