+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my boyfriend never wants to have sex anymore

my boyfriend never wants to have sex anymore

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 6 months now and we used to have sex ALL the time. Sometimes even 5-6 times a day. But it went from 5-6 times a day to 2 or 3 and then once a day. Now we have sex every 2 or 3 days and ONLY when I give him crap about it. He doesn't like when I touch his area and he so I brought it up today and just flat out asked him why he doesn't want to have sex with me anymore. He said it's b/c we've both been busy, which is not the case. And that it's b/c I've been mean to him lately and that his not "keen on sleeping with someone whose mean to him". Is he making up excuses?

I doubt his cheating cus we're ALWAYS together. But I thought maybe its b/c we're together so much that he doesn't find me attractive anymore?

I'm 20 and his 26, he drinks and smokes A LOT so he blames his drinking for not getting erections and says when he has too much sex, his lungs burn. But we used to have sex all the time and it wasn't an issue.

Help?

I've heard too much smoking and drinking can actually give you "limp-dick" over a certain amount of time. But I could be wrong so don't quote me on that.

Honestly when I drink I get a huge erection and it can never be satisfied. I can see his lungs hurting if he's doing it for an elongated amount of time. I really have no idea though. You need to sit down and talk with him seriously if it's bothering you that much. And don't take any answers that sound like BS. Ask for a straight up answer and get in his face.

Quote Originally Posted by salena View Post

I doubt his cheating cus we're ALWAYS together. But I thought maybe its b/c we're together so much that he doesn't find me attractive anymore?

Help?
    I'd put my money on that one. At first it didn't matter because the relationship was so new. But if you're together ALL the time, that's too much. It's killing his attraction. Try making yourself scarce as much as possible. Find something fun to do on your own. Give him a little something to work for, you're too easy and too available. Which is why he's bored. As for the heavy drinking and smoking, does he do BOTH a lot? Cause a LOT of drinking doesn't help ANY relationship issue get better.

He reached his sexual peak 2 years less your age...
    You are getting well into your prime...

Plus alcohol can affect his situation and if he is getting fat.
    (blood circulation) or some other issue not yet known.

If you want someone who can give you want you want: he's not the one for you.

You hang around him too much. Have to stay away and let him work up some longing and desire.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

He's not 14 anymore. I think you have been lucky to get 5-6 times a day from a 26 year old. Also, don't let him drink if you want him to be able to have an erection.
    Is there something that makes you suspect that he doesn't find you attractive (other than less sex)? Have you gained weight?
    If he says that he doesn't want to have sex with you because you're mean, you should be nicer to him. Infact people should be nice to eachother even if their sex life doesn't depend on it.

Guys lose interest when they are around the same girl all the time. If your relationship is based on physical sex mostly, and not enough emotional/intellectual depth, it gets boring after 6 months.
    I don't care how hot the woman is, if we don't connect from the mental level, the relationship gets old quickly.
    Also, nagging women are less attractive than 500 lbs hippos. Go figure.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Umm yeah 2-3 times a week isn't all that bad once you're all settled in and getting it on a regular basis. Did you really think you're going to be boing once a day forever? hehe, yeah right.

As for the drinking and smoking, true- I'll bet that is playing a part. Concerning though if he refused to stop drinking/ smoking so much.

As for your attitude also true. If you're snotty with an attitude, be honest, admit it... are you sometimes. Becasue this is true too, I got hit with this jsut a few days ago when I asked why sex was dwindling... he actully said that when I have my grumpy pants that's the last thing he wants to do.

So yeah they are excuses but they are valid excuses, and both of you need to smarten up.

He is plain worn out. And he might be right about drinking so much. The truth is, you guys are just having alcohol sex which is very numb with no emotion. He has become bored from sex. Man, I couldn't even hang with that much sex. My wife and I make love about 5 times a week. Oral sex about 3-4 times a week Yahooooooooooo!