+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm such an Idiot :(

I'm such an Idiot :(

So my bf broke up with me.
    I got angry and said that he would lose me forever.
    Called my ex and told him that I loved him and wanted him back. and we got together.
    I don't love him. but I can't leave him because the who broke up with me will think that i did it just because i got angry.
    I'm such an Idiot ;((((((((((((((((((((
    I <3 <3 <3 yoooooooooooooooooou

High school drama.

You won't leave a guy that you lied to about loving because your ex might get mad? How considerate of him... not so much of the other guy.... not to be confused with doing what YOU feel is best, which at this point seems to be toying with people.

Yep, you're a game-playing idiot. I don't understand why you care what your ex thinks. Break up with the one you don't want to be with and move on.

Yup, I agree with you, you're an idiot.

An example of 'Can't do without a bf for a minute'....

There's more to life than guys you know....as you 'may' discover when you grow up.

It's not that I can't leave without guys I can and I had. after I broke up with my boyfriend like 2 years ago I just stopped dating boys - I was so much deppressed. and more than a year I haven't been seeing anyone ... I've started dating not long ago again and now I'm so much afraid that everything will be ruined again and I really try to do my best but I think I'm doing worse....
    and breaking up with him won't be that easy now because I was dating him 4 years ago for two years and we were going to get married and I cancelled the wedding .... He got very much deppressed than and had to go to therapist for nearly year... and I know that after me he couldn't start any serious relationship....
    Everything is so complicated or maybe I'm making it myself too complicated I just want to get away from everything ............
    I <3 <3 <3 yoooooooooooooooooou

USER dont use people karma will find you
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

I agree you very silly, i think you need to go on another male detox, its not fair that you get to choose between them.U dont deserve either of them, sorry but if ur really mature as what ur trying to make yourself out to be, u have alot of learning to do. Do ur self a favour and them and leave them both alone till u get ur self soughted =)
    [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Sharz[/COLOR]

it sounds like you're young and just doing this to make him jealous. that's immature