+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do I do?!

What do I do?!

Okay okay, well me and this girl hooked up in the last few days, and on Saturday (tmrw) i`m going over to her house.
    We made out, and started getting touchy yesterday, and it could possibly lead to sex, and it`s my first time so it`s kinda awkward for me (male). I have a few insecurities like having a small 'piece' being Asian and all. I don`t know what to do, I want to have sex with her, but at the same time I don`t because of my in-security. I also don`t have a condom, nor lube, which you need. I`m wondering if you can get one of those small lube packs that come with some condoms, they`re like a bag.

Any advice? Or should we leave it at oral, and almost sex?

I`m also not the fan of 'because your young you should wait', i`m so sure i`m ready.
    So please, if you are to post, please post something helpful.

You're so sure you're ready and yet you're THIS insecure about having sex?

I think that this speaks for itself.

It`s just size, cause of stereotype, aren`t most people unsure and scared?

I guess my first time I had a bit of that. But I never really worried about my size. Maybe depending on how much you trust her and how much you two care about each other you could tell her it's your first time? And I mean, you guys are already making out and feeling each other up. There's no doubt that she likes you in *that* sense. But she could just want to have fun.

And make sure you get condoms at least.

I`m sure getting those. Hm, but what kind? Just regular?

Haha I don't know. You've seen your dick. Not me. And to be completely honest. Everytime I've used a condom my girlfriend at the time usually bought some. Not cuz I asked, they've just done it. So I guess I'm lucky in that sense. XD

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've never been with a white boy (only asian men) and I've never been disappointed with size. All my men are average and I'm perfectly happy with average.

Second you're rushing sex. Yes, you are. You know what comes before sex? MASERING foreplay- which clearly you have not. Dry humping, fingering, blow jobs, hand jobs, eating out, all come before sex. What the hell is the rush to get to sex when you get to do ALLL that before.

And if you skip that I can assure you, you will suck ass in bed. Women need forplay, learn it, master it and then only then should you think sex.

I`m planning to do alot of foreplay, her parents won`t be around for quite a bit, so i`m thinking on getting really touchy and intimate before we actually do it, if that is.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No you don't get it.

You think you're going to get all that foreplay done and mastered in 1 night? BAHAHAHAHA this shit takes months... You don't have a clue about a females body how it works and what doesn't work. Then you have to account for individual tastes... which you won't again figure out in 1 night it takes MONTHS possibly even years to get it all straigtened out.

I'm talking about mastering foreplay for many months before you even attempt to think you're ready to please her with your member.

Hmm, It`s strange most people I know just do it anyways. We`re both virgins, if you didn`t know that, so it`s all kinda just for fun, or something new.

Dude your size has nothing to do with your ethnicity. Get over yourself, and get educated first.
    Your first time may not be pleasant, especially since you just "hooked up" with this girl.
    The more you over-think it, the worse it's gonna be. I assure you.
    You sound like you are really horny kid. It's hard to think straight when you are that horny.
    But just know that it's okay to date a girl without rushing into sex. IMHO.

If you're going to do it "just for fun" and rush into it. You will not have any fun. It'll actually probably be awkward as neither of you know what the Hell you're doing. No one here can tell you what you can and cannot do, though. If you guys end up having sex, then you guys end up having sex. It's that simple. But I guarantee you'll regret it. Or feel even worse about yourself than you do now.

Expect her to ignore you, expect her to tell her girlfriends you came in 30 seconds, expect to feel like crap, and expect it to awkward. Not saying all of this will happen. Just giving you a heads up.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Very true. ^

Quote Originally Posted by curly1118 View Post
    If you're going to do it "just for fun" and rush into it. You will not have any fun. It'll actually probably be awkward as neither of you know what the Hell you're doing. No one here can tell you what you can and cannot do, though. If you guys end up having sex, then you guys end up having sex. It's that simple. But I guarantee you'll regret it. Or feel even worse about yourself than you do now.

Expect her to ignore you, expect her to tell her girlfriends you came in 30 seconds, expect to feel like crap, and expect it to awkward. Not saying all of this will happen. Just giving you a heads up.
    Well I can`t tell you she won`t do that, but we`ve been close friends for a very long time. 5-8 years, and yeah.
    I guess all this advice has built me up to thinking bout it, but personally I think I`ll just let the events roll-out themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by qwahchees View Post
    I`m sure getting those. Hm, but what kind? Just regular?
    shit unless you have micropenis you could probably get even get magnum condoms! that might make her think you are bigger than you are?? or i guess it might backfire by getting her all excited and then disappoint her. they dont seem to be much bigger than normal condoms to me. slightly SLIGHTLY more comfortable. still feels like its trying to strangle your dick though. you should just be confident.
    I got loaded last night on a bottle of gin
    And I had a fight with my redneck girlfriend
    But when I'm drinkin' I am nobody's friend
    Please baby wait for me until they let me out again