+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thinking of doing something crazy

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    Newsflash: YOU NEVER KNEW HER!!!!
    You are crazy, delusional, and fanatically obsessed with someone who never liked you at all period.
    What you saw in her eyes was probably an allergic reaction to the pollen this time of year, not because you were there...
    I knew her somewhat; we've talked quite a bit.

I may be crazy, delusional, etc, but she does like me. Even the last time I saw her, when I met the guy, she gazed into my eyes for a few seconds (longer than a glance). I'm not sure what she was saying (nonverbally); maybe it was her reaction to seeing that I was sad about the news (although I didn't make it obvious), but I think she was also saying: too bad it never happened between us.

Are you stupid? You're closing a chapter in a book that was never open. She gave you the time of day and didn't like you, get the **** over it man. We've got serious cheaters, marriages going south, and you're worried about a girl you don't even know?

Grow up.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by zipzap View Post
    but I think she was also saying: too bad it never happened between us.
    LOL no man, it wasn't it definately wasn't.

I may be crazy, delusional, etc,

but she does like me.

No, she doesn't. She likes to F uck with your head: and it worked.

Double post.

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    This is a horrible outlook.
    You will never grow nor develop without experiences. Getting dumped, hurt and or cheated on/lied to is how we learn...
    It's not an outlook, but a realistic observation. In other words, I would've loved to be her BF.

Yes, I admit I am inexperienced. She, on the other hand, has gone on many dates.

It's not an outlook, but a realistic observation. In other words, I would've loved to be her BF.

Yes, I admit I am inexperienced. She, on the other hand, has gone on many dates.
    Her experience has nothing to do with your inexperience.
    Sure, call it what ever you want dude...The point is; we need experiences (both good and bad) in our lives in order to learn about ourselves.
    To avoid them (in the name of: because "it hurts") is premature and pretty ignorant. Of course this is your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetkissesforu View Post
    Yes you are crazy she announced her engagement which means she is commited to this relationship move on
    Engagements can be broken, though.

Engagements can be broken, though.
    Which would be HER choice to do so: not because of your delusional and incorrectly perceived likeness for you. See that?
    Pursuing someone who is happily taken (by her own free will) makes you look like a creepy stalker who can't find their own love.

I may be crazy, delusional, etc, but she does like me. Even the last time I saw her, when I met the guy, she gazed into my eyes for a few seconds (longer than a glance). I'm not sure what she was saying (nonverbally); maybe it was her reaction to seeing that I was sad about the news (although I didn't make it obvious), but I think she was also saying: too bad it never happened between us.
    Re-read what you wrote and then repeat, this is why we are not together

Quote Originally Posted by Horseyguy View Post
    Re-read what you wrote and then repeat, this is why we are not together
    Yeah, and btw: why would the OP want to be with a woman IF she is gazing into other guys' eyes? Clearly she has issues.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    Hes absolutley right.. getting your heart broken sucks, but it happens to us all..

Selfless gives good advice.. the advice he gave me was good... it didnt work but it was good because it helped me realize it's not me... she was a psycho.
    I appreciate Selfless's good advice, as well as that of others.

Quote Originally Posted by BeingAlpha View Post
    Because looks aren't everything...never have been never will be. Maybe the guy had a great personality? Maybe he is genuine...he was definitely confident enough to strike up a conversation with her -- convince her that marrying him was a good idea. Doesn't matter one lick what you think of the guy - get over it I've both dated girls that were "out of my league" and girls that I was "out of their league" -- all in personal preference.
    I admit I'm very jealous. He got the prize. I was trying/hoping for a year and he just goes for it after seeing her for a few weeks. Fools rush in...where wise men fear to tread...

I appreciate Selfless's good advice, as well as that of others.
    In the end, I wish you well. What I say to you is not meant to be taken personal, it's to assist you to see
    a perspective you may not have considered. If you don't like the advice given: the beauty of it is: you don't have to listen to it, adhere to it nor even agree with it!

But...I've been in your shoes...I've been arrested for *stalking* because I thought I was being sweet...watching her from a distance, seeing her through her bedroom window...
    I thought it was adorable...up until the cops came and arrested me. All you can do is control what you are able to: YOU, yourself and your actions.

We cannot control how other people choose to sleep in beds they have already made.

Quote Originally Posted by integragsr8411 View Post
    Hey man its not that big of deal if she is a friend in your circle then you should have known she ewas dating. Also its facebook I have tons of friends that are of opposite sex of one another and they jokingly put engaged or married to its funny as hell to see peoples reactions. You might need to relax
    She kept it a secret from me and others (or perhaps everybody). Instead of just "congrats", the replies on FB were like "Oh, WOW WOW WOW, CONGRATS!".

It's no joke.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast