+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thinking of doing something crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Darkest Heaven View Post
    Are you stupid? You're closing a chapter in a book that was never open. She gave you the time of day and didn't like you, get the **** over it man. We've got serious cheaters, marriages going south, and you're worried about a girl you don't even know?

Grow up.
    OK, this brings up a valid point you all seem to have - that I asked her out and she said no. I need to clarify. I didn't exactly come up to her (or call her up) and ask her out. What happened was: I was walking with her and I mentioned I hadn't eaten in a while, so she pointed out a restaurant that is open late. We went to check the place out, but I said I don't really want to eat now. I asked if she wants anything and she said no, so I said we could come back another time. That's when - to quote my OP - "she gave me mixed signals in her replies (she said yes, but she's busy and will let me know...but she never got back to me)". Then a week later, I brought it up again and got a similar reply.

Therefore, I feel as though I didn't step up to the plate. I shouldn't have asked her out in such a way - sort of piggybacking off her idea. I should've asked properly "would you like to go out with me?". I also shouldn't have quit after those 2 replies; I should've waited a week or 2 and then asked her properly. That's what I'm beating myself up over.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkest Heaven View Post
    We've got serious cheaters, marriages going south, and you're worried about a girl you don't even know?

Grow up.
    I realize that, but I'm entitled to heartbreak too.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    LOL no man, it wasn't it definately wasn't.
    Maybe not, maybe I'm fantasizing, but at the very least, there was SOMETHING there. She cared enough to give me a serious, prolonged look.

zipzap.. are you just trying to troll?

Quote Originally Posted by zipzap View Post
    Maybe not, maybe I'm fantasizing, but at the very least, there was SOMETHING there. She cared enough to give me a serious, prolonged look.
    You've really got to stop this. Do you realize how silly you sound right now? "Guys, she LOOKED at me. I KNOW she was in love with me."

Quote Originally Posted by zipzap View Post
    OK, this brings up a valid point you all seem to have - that I asked her out and she said no. I need to clarify. I didn't exactly come up to her (or call her up) and ask her out. What happened was: I was walking with her and I mentioned I hadn't eaten in a while, so she pointed out a restaurant that is open late. We went to check the place out, but I said I don't really want to eat now. I asked if she wants anything and she said no, so I said we could come back another time. That's when - to quote my OP - "she gave me mixed signals in her replies (she said yes, but she's busy and will let me know...but she never got back to me)". Then a week later, I brought it up again and got a similar reply.

Therefore, I feel as though I didn't step up to the plate. I shouldn't have asked her out in such a way - sort of piggybacking off her idea. I should've asked properly "would you like to go out with me?". I also shouldn't have quit after those 2 replies; I should've waited a week or 2 and then asked her properly. That's what I'm beating myself up over.
    Do you think she is of inferior intelligence that she didn't understand that you wanted to have a meal with her, likely make small talk and an awkward attempt at kissing her? let it go bro.

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    In the end, I wish you well. What I say to you is not meant to be taken personal, it's to assist you to see
    a perspective you may not have considered. If you don't like the advice given: the beauty of it is: you don't have to listen to it, adhere to it nor even agree with it!

But...I've been in your shoes...I've been arrested for *stalking* because I thought I was being sweet...watching her from a distance, seeing her through her bedroom window...
    I thought it was adorable...up until the cops came and arrested me. All you can do is control what you are able to: YOU, yourself and your actions.

We cannot control how other people choose to sleep in beds they have already made.
    I'm not taking anything personally. I understand the insults, considering I'm new here and made my entrance with a ridiculous OP. I'm just trying to learn from all of you who have experience that I don't have.

But...I've been in your shoes...I've been arrested for *stalking* because I thought I was being sweet...watching her from a distance, seeing her through her bedroom window...
    I thought it was adorable...up until the cops came and arrested me. All you can do is control what you are able to: YOU, yourself and your actions.

We cannot control how other people choose to sleep in beds they have already made.
    Sorry to hear, that's sounds awful.

Which would be HER choice to do so: not because of your delusional and incorrectly perceived likeness for you. See that?
    Pursuing someone who is happily taken (by her own free will) makes you look like a creepy stalker who can't find their own love.
    I'm not stalking her, just discussing anonymously on the internet.

No, she doesn't. She likes to F uck with your head: and it worked.
    I think she does, although maybe not as a husband (but I'll never know, since I never actually ask her out - see a few posts above). I think she was considering me for marriage, but was wondering why I never asked her out. DAMN!! I'll never forgive myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Horseyguy View Post
    Re-read what you wrote and then repeat, this is why we are not together
    Not sure what you mean. By "I think she was also saying: too bad it never happened between us", I meant that she meant that she too was sad that it never happened.

Yeah, and btw: why would the OP want to be with a woman IF she is gazing into other guys' eyes? Clearly she has issues.
    Because I'm her true love.

Can an admin delete this thread and ban this ahole for being a troll

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    zipzap.. are you just trying to troll?
    No. If I sound like a high school kid, it's because of my inexperience, not age.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    Can an admin delete this thread and ban this ahole for being a troll
    What did I do???

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast