+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Thinking of doing something crazy

Quote Originally Posted by sweetkissesforu View Post
    How can you have a broken heart when you never went out with her
    Because I've had a huge crush on her for 1 year, thinking of nobody else.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    you came here asking for advice and it's obvious you aren't listening to anything we say... so go off and do what you choose. be prepared for the backlash, cause I don't see this going over very well
    Oh yes I am listening. I'm not doing my original idea of asking her out - thanks to you all. You've all made me think more realistically, and I thank you.

On the other hand, you all think I should give up altogether, and I'm not ready to do that yet. After all, she is still single.

I wonder what you all would say if he was just her BF, not engaged. Would you encourage me to pursue her?

Quote Originally Posted by zipzap View Post
    On the other hand, you all think I should give up altogether, and I'm not ready to do that yet. After all, she is still single.
    what part of her being engaged do you not understand?! she is engaged to be married to a man, they are going to live together, they are in love, they are going to get MARRIED! I think I might need a mega phone to shout this to you.

what part of her being engaged do you not understand?! she is engaged to be married to a man, they are going to live together, they are in love, they are going to get MARRIED! I think I might need a mega phone to shout this to you.
    ...unless they're one of those who realize it's a mistake and break it off.

Because I've had a huge crush on her for 1 year, thinking of nobody else.
    I will tell you a little story that very few people no i met a man 29 yrs ago fell in love feel he is my soulmate still love him today always will but i know i will never see him again i can carry this torch for him forever but we will never be and you and her may never be so move on i relize it hurts trust me i know every holiday i get hurt b/c im not with him birthday V-day you name it if i could find him to tell him i would maybe im a sorry case i dont know
    Last edited by sweetkissesforu; 19-02-11 at 07:24 AM.
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

that might help who know maybe it will also help DCbob to lol
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

that might help who know maybe it will also help DCbob to lol
    I'm about to buy one just to shout some sense into these people!

I will tell you a little story that very few people no i met a man 29 yrs ago fell in love feel he is my soulmate still love him today always will but i know i will never see him again i can carry this torch for him forever but we will never be and you and her may never be so move on i relize it hurts trust me i know every holiday i get hurt b/c im not with him birthday V-day you name it if i could find him to tell him i would maybe im a sorry case i dont know
    Thanks for sharing this with me. 29 years - wow! Are there any recent photos of him online? That might help you get over him, seeing how he has aged and no longer looks the same.

YOU suck! jk jk

Oh yeah? That's not what you said last night!
    I'm still exhausted!

Thanks for sharing this with me. 29 years - wow! Are there any recent photos of him online? That might help you get over him, seeing how he has aged and no longer looks the same.
    never i too am older lol
    Oscar Wilde

it would've been selfish !

Update: I ran into her mom. I was a gentleman and didn't say anything stupid. I gave her a big smile and congratulated her and said he seems like a nice guy. Her friends were nearby, and she said: we'll talk later. I wasn't sure what she meant - it could simply be something that people say (not that she actually had something else she wanted to talk to me about), or that she didn't want to talk in front of her friends (perhaps because she hasn't told them about the engagement), or maaaaaybe she actually did want to have a word with me about her daughter and the guy. We did not end up talking later; I didn't feel like coming up to her again because I didn't want to act like I wanted to have a serious discussion, and she didn't approach me either, although she gave me a look on her way out.

So there may just be a glimmer of hope...

never i too am older lol
    I suggest you try it. You might end up thinking: was I really attracted to him??? I've had that happen with girls I knew years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiegirl19 View Post
    it would've been selfish !
    I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Update: I ran into her mom. I was a gentleman and didn't say anything stupid. I gave her a big smile and congratulated her and said he seems like a nice guy. Her friends were nearby, and she said: we'll talk later. I wasn't sure what she meant - it could simply be something that people say (not that she actually had something else she wanted to talk to me about), or that she didn't want to talk in front of her friends (perhaps because she hasn't told them about the engagement), or maaaaaybe she actually did want to have a word with me about her daughter and the guy. We did not end up talking later; I didn't feel like coming up to her again because I didn't want to act like I wanted to have a serious discussion, and she didn't approach me either, although she gave me a look on her way out.

So there may just be a glimmer of hope...
    Oh deary me *head-desk-head-desk*

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast