a few years ago i decided to see the world. on my first european trip, i met this handsome german guy who was also traveling by himself.. we decided to travel together for several months. spending time with each other 24 hrs a day for such a long time, we grew really close and became intimate. eventually i had to go back to the states and him back to germany.. but it would only be a few months till we traveled again together. this goes on for 3 years.. traveling for sometimes 6 months at a time together.. we would book the next trip before we even finished our last one...
our last trip almost 2 months ago i told him i wanted the relationship to be more stable and that we couldnt keep up the endless traveling just to see each other. i had to either move to germany or him to the states or we can both move somewhere together. he basically said that hes not in the same place of the relationship as i am and doesnt think he will ever be. hes happy with traveling around. i was heart broken. and still am.

My problem is that he still calls and emails me everyday we are apart, saying how much he misses me and how we cant wait for our next trip..which is in a few months.. hes already booked his ticket..
should i go? everytime we talk over skype my heart hurts knowing that he doesnt Love me the same way i love him..
i told him that its not the same anymore.. but he thinks nothing has changed..

Should i still go? i still love him.. but i hate him, if that makes sense.. im not sure if i should continue this relationship..its not going anywhere..any advice would be great.

-Rachel