Everything started on Jan 2010. After knowing her(my ex-gf) for close 2 months, we became an item. Every moment spent with her was the happiest moment in my whole life. Ours relationship was quite stable for the first two months. During the third month, she started to keep a distance with me. As I do not know how to handle it, it came from bad to worst. We ended in breaking up. I was very reluctant to break with her. However, in order to stop her depression, I agreed to break with her. The main reason she broke up with me is that she cannot trust any guy(male) even his bf. As she suffer from a family background that most of the guys cheated their partner. These included her father, grandfather n uncles.

9 months had passed even since we broke up. We had not seen each other since broke up. I still love her and miss her very much. I really want to help her but have no idea how to get her back and let her know that I still LOVE her very much.

Can anyone help me? Would be grateful if you could give some comments. Thank you very much.