+ Follow This Topic

Thread: the FIGURES.

the FIGURES.

*I may have accidentally posted this thread more than once. Sorry!

Just curious.. or rather worried.

Is it necessarily to tell your partner the exact number of people you've slept with? And even if you lie, how do you take it? Or at least to carry on with your life as if you have already 'come clean' and everything is okay until someone spills your dirty secrets to him/her.

Obviously after a period of time, you'd also feel like you're building a big pile of lies and you feel guilty/bad about it. And what if he/she finds out? I'm pretty sure your partner will not look at you the same way before..

Thanks for reading

I always expect the truth when I ask the question and usually get it. Don't lie about anything.

why lie? how bad could it be??

You know what, it's nobody's god damn business and you should never make anyone make it your's. It shouldn't f uckin matter.

Either answer or say that you don't want to answer - don't lie. As for this particular question: what is the aim of asking/answering it?! it will not bring any good and it doesn't really matter

i have learned dont ask questions that you really dont want the answer to. if they are with you now it doesnt matter what their past was. unless they cheated on all their partners. that is a much better question to ask.
    I got loaded last night on a bottle of gin
    And I had a fight with my redneck girlfriend
    But when I'm drinkin' I am nobody's friend
    Please baby wait for me until they let me out again

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't answer a question like this. Only insecure people ask it, and you can't ever second guess what they are hoping to hear. Just tell them you don't discuss your sex life except on a needs-to-know basis.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I don't care how many sex partners my GF has had. What counts is that she's with me NOW and what happened in her or my past is of little relevance. If you don't like the answer don't ask the question.

unfortunately.. I have been lying to him for all this while. two years re/ship and we're about to get married next year. whenever he talks about the marriage, I feel the sickness in my stomach. I feel like shouting at him (all the truth) and then, running away from him or maybe dig a hole and bury myself in it forever.

Sigh, this is such a BIG mess. He heard rumors here and there, and recently he had been questioning about it. I feel bad for him, but I still lie.

AARRGGHHHH *starts ripping her hair off*

hmm... each couple is different, and it depends why you are asking.
    if you are insecure or it might bother you, then you should not ask.
    if asked, even if you are super honest, it might be better to lie if you think your partner can't handle the truth!

i know way too much about my wife's past b/c i asked. she had done nothing wrong and her past is perfeclty healthy. but my insecurities give me trouble dealing with her number, wheter that number was 3 or 30.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I dont care, its a ridiculous question to ask and i wouldnt answer either.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by henessy55 View Post
    unfortunately.. I have been lying to him for all this while. two years re/ship and we're about to get married next year. whenever he talks about the marriage, I feel the sickness in my stomach. I feel like shouting at him (all the truth) and then, running away from him or maybe dig a hole and bury myself in it forever.

Sigh, this is such a BIG mess. He heard rumors here and there, and recently he had been questioning about it. I feel bad for him, but I still lie.

AARRGGHHHH *starts ripping her hair off*
    It shouldnt matter, past is the past- he should let it drop.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.