+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why my GF doesn't like texing and stopped all of the sudden?

Why my GF doesn't like texing and stopped all of the sudden?

I was busy this week and last so only managed to see her once each week + staying over at mines. Usually its 2-3 times +sleep over.

Recently she stopped texting me for 2-3 days but i kept on asking her if she was ok. Resorted to phoning, left voicemail and she texted back sayin she is fine. Her reasoning yesterday was because she hated waiting in between times to see me in person and that it was pointless for her to wait by the phone for my response. She said that she was in the bad mood zone in the last two days. (Background info: She sufffered/still i reckon from depression and once in a while there are these nihilistic social withdrawal phases she says, ive only seen it once. She does have some trust issues as her heart was broken, and that im her first 'true' love. Also recently her cousin has been texting her detailing his attempted suicide to her so i dunno if something has happened that may have triggered? ) The waiting times was soo horrible for i did not know what was up at all - or it was my fault, or that is it game over.

But the considering background info aside, what opinions do you ladies have on the situation normally? Am i getting dumped, and getting prepped for this and it was the ultimatum? We are both "true" first time (we had failed in past and is not as strong as this time) lovers for three 1/2 (19) and it would destroy my belief in love quite significantly.

Thanks for your time, and i gladly await your advice, opinions!

Maybe, she too is just busy...or upset about something. Just give her a call or visit her once...sometimes misunderstandings can be really troublesome and lead to some serious consequences. Keep your fingers crossed.

Mary
    hairextensions-australia.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by johnmajor View Post
    I was busy this week and last so only managed to see her once each week + staying over at mines. Usually its 2-3 times +sleep over.

Recently she stopped texting me for 2-3 days but i kept on asking her if she was ok. Resorted to phoning, left voicemail and she texted back sayin she is fine. Her reasoning yesterday was because she hated waiting in between times to see me in person and that it was pointless for her to wait by the phone for my response. She said that she was in the bad mood zone in the last two days. (Background info: She sufffered/still i reckon from depression and once in a while there are these nihilistic social withdrawal phases she says, ive only seen it once. She does have some trust issues as her heart was broken, and that im her first 'true' love. Also recently her cousin has been texting her detailing his attempted suicide to her so i dunno if something has happened that may have triggered? ) The waiting times was soo horrible for i did not know what was up at all - or it was my fault, or that is it game over.

But the considering background info aside, what opinions do you ladies have on the situation normally? Am i getting dumped, and getting prepped for this and it was the ultimatum? We are both "true" first time (we had failed in past and is not as strong as this time) lovers for three 1/2 (19) and it would destroy my belief in love quite significantly.

Thanks for your time, and i gladly await your advice, opinions!