+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My girlfriends past

My GF is 40. I love her. And I don't care what she has done in the past - the past has been and gone. What counts is that she has chosen me. Everything else is bullshit.
    If you can't cope with the reply don't ask the question

...Or ditch her.

I'm being honest, if I met someone and he revealed he'd had 60 sexual partners before me, I wouldn't whinge about it and I'd just dump him.

Be careful with whom you choose to get involved with and if you don't want to end up with a dirty slapper.

Also try growing some of the 'morals' that you expect women to have.

Like attracts like usually....

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Few and far between these days....I wish him luck, lols

Maybe she would also prefer a guy who hadn't been a TOTAL SLUT also
    There are plenty of women with non-scandalous past, who are self-respecting and decent.
    All men want to bang an easy girl, but no man wants to marry one. It has always been like this.
    Quality men definitely don't want women who do one-niters in the past. I mean, even prostitutes don't
    give it out for free. This might be an irrational concept to many, but it's reality.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There's a bunch of discrepencies here. One can have a few one nighters and not be "easy" she slipped up and wasn't getting laid for years... that make her a easy slut? I don't think so. Makes her human she needs her rocks, rocked.

Now if she's out every week with a new guy for years on end, sure she's easy.

In my mind the former isn't at all scandelous, it's human and normal. I done that and I can also confidently say I'm far from easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    There are plenty of women with non-scandalous past, who are self-respecting and decent.
    All men want to bang an easy girl, but no man wants to marry one. It has always been like this.
    Quality men definitely don't want women who do one-niters in the past. I mean, even prostitutes don't
    give it out for free. This might be an irrational concept to many, but it's reality.
    I didn't say that there were not women with non scandalous pasts....I said they were 'few and far between'. Who the hell gives a shit about morals anymore? Not very many and that is why young girls are like rabbits, churning out kids from a young age! These days a guy can look forward to a 'ready made' family and because a lot of young teen girls have a child/or children.

If you all wanted Miss Perfect, then you were born a century too late.

The biggest laugh is, is that while you may want 'snow white' women, a lot of you arel HUGE MAN WHORES yourselves....total hypocrisy.

And OP is certainly not a 'quality' man...so who the heck is he to ask for a 'quality' woman??

How can he judge her, when he's a whore himself?

This ^^^ is the Reality!
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 16-02-11 at 02:53 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12