+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: French kissing a friend...

peshkunta, you're a paranoid haha
    chill, dude
    I have it all. Including kino.

peshkunta Guest
    Paranoid? Inferiority complexes? You make me laugh...

Look little girl. I'm not paranoid. This is important to me and I was hoping to get an answer rather than some stupid joke.

And as far as an inferiority complex...what were you thinking? Has anyone ever told you you are the most beautiful girl they have ever seen, and I'm not talking about your mother or your boyfriend, or just one person? Has a gay guy ever told you you are so beautiful that you turn him on? Have you ever been told that you are too beautiful to look down? Well, I have...and trust me even if I wanted to I couldn't have an inferiority complex. Just today a woman told me that I was "one of the cutest guys she's ever seen." So pleeeeaaase, spair me the psychoanalysis.

Now you're just flipping out. If it's really important to you then turn down the level of conceit a little bit in your next post. I left that kind of drama behind back in high school. I got nothing against you just don't be so edgy and sensitive.
    Heit ist mein taug.

what do you really want peshkunta? do you want the girl? or do you want to forget her? or do you just want to keep wondering about the whole thing?
    Jay-tea :0)

peshkunta Guest
    I wan't the girl, but I have no idea what to say to her and how to approach her after some time of not seeing her or talking to her.

What would you say?

Step 1: Figure out a nice, smooth approach. One that won't be invasive and "interfering" so you have to find the right timing as well. Suggestion: Be decent. Go to her place. Talk to her there.

Step 2: Be gentle with your words. Ask in such a way that you're not demanding for anything. Whatever you say, keep in mind that waht you want to convey is love and concern for the other person and not confusion nor arrogance.

Step 3: Just be completely honest without expecting anything in return. After all, that's love. You give without wanting to get. You express without expecting. Don't forget, eye contact is verrrry important because your eyes will reveal your sincerity. And when you listen, listen intently. Don't do it with just your ears but with your heart. A sensitive guy can melt ANY girl's heart. Trust me.

For example, you can start with "Hi. How have you been lately?" And then allow her to say anything. Don't speak 'till she's through. Then you can follw it up with " I'm glad you're ok. But I've really missed you a lot lately. Could there still be a chance we can keep what we had?"

Hope that helps

peshkunta Guest

Yes, it certainly helps. Thanks.

It's gonna be tough to gain her trust though. She's always thought of me as being conceited and possibly a player. I can only imagine what all she thinks of me.

Hey peshkunta, I'm not a little girl. One. Two - yes, I habe heard a lot of pleasing comments too, in fact I was offered a modelling career numerous times, including an offer to pose for Playboy. I;m not conceited, I know how bad I look at times, and as an artist I consider many people beautiful.

As to your inferiority complex - well, so it appeared to me judging from your posts. Why would you run up to a lady and ask her why is it that you should screen on TV opr whatever, knowing that your looks are killer? I thought a person who would truly know his worth wouldn't get all stirred at some girls nasty comments. Well, if you say you dont have any that's perfectly fine with me.
    As to "the stupid joke" - I was gonna reply later on to this one, but had no time, so I just posted a little comment.

peshkunta Guest
    LOL...well, perhaps you should change your name to PlayboyKiller.

And I didn't ask that woman because I didn't know why she said it, but because that girl asked me to.

And I wasn't sturred, I was annoyed.

This post is helpless, I can't get any feedback in the midst of all this nonsense talk.
    Last edited by peshkunta; 31-05-03 at 06:58 AM.

The "nonsense talk" is your own doing here.
    Heit ist mein taug.

peshkunta Guest
    Does, anyone know how you can prevent certain people from answering your post?

Meaning me?? wow...I remember Illusional, Zekk, and I were the only faithful users in this forum, and now I'm about to get kicked out...sad, sad. can't believe it. don't worry, I'll leave this post

peshkunta Guest
    Jay-tea,

What do you think I can do to gain her trust back, or to make her feel comfortable with me. I don't want her to think I'm this heartless male that doesn't care about her. But, she has this image of me that I don't know if it's possible to change her mind.

If you are patient enough, you will get the result you want
    You see, women change their minds 99.9% of the time. If you just show your sincerity about this whole thing, in time, you'll see that love can change ANYTHING

A few points:
    * Be sensitive- In small ways, show her you care. But DO NOT overdo it. When you try to talk to her and she seems uninterested or annoyed, cut it out but say (for instance), "Guess you're busy. I hope everything's fine. I'll just keep in touch again tomorrow." On the other hand, if she shows interest, keep it going...but be very careful NOT to focus on yourself. Remember, you're trying to win her heart...not your own.

* Be honest- Say only what you mean and mean what you say

* Be patient - Don't be discouraged even if she seems to turn away...'coz believe me, it will just be at first. Understand that she probably has her own hurts and confusions about what had happened. So just stay on track no matter what.

* Be consistent - When you say you care, let your actions speak for you...always

Remember, there are only two factors that can mend or improve the situation: YOU and TIME.
    May you use both to your advantage

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast