+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: French kissing a friend...

Ithink your attracted to him!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Dude you posted a link of yourself twice! Who cares! Personally I think you look like a frickin goon but, oh well.

In fact she has told me before that I have "very beautiful eyes," and that I look like a "Calvin Klein model." One time she was telling me that she had gone to a party and had met some really nice guy and she had alot of fun and that he had beautiful eyes...and she then said, "But he wasn't as beautiful as you"
    Has anyone ever told you you are the most beautiful girl they have ever seen, and I'm not talking about your mother or your boyfriend, or just one person? Has a gay guy ever told you you are so beautiful that you turn him on? Have you ever been told that you are too beautiful to look down? Well, I have...Just today a woman told me that I was "one of the cutest guys she's ever seen...
    Like I've said, she always thought I was conceited and a lot of times when I would go out with a girl I would get complimented on my looks instead of the girl, or get picked up (she knows about that) and I've noticed the girls to get very irritated with that.

Seriously man all you're talking about is how you're "so good looking." Even if you don't come out and say that, you're obviously implying that. I think you need to get your head out of your ass.

I got to talk to her recently and she told me she got a boyfriend. So I asked her, "So, is he cute?" And she goes, "Ummnnn, he treats me nice." She couldn't even say he was cute. Then, she goes "Hot guys they treat you like crap"
    Who cares if he's cute? Were you fishing for a, "He's not as cute as you" compliment again? Maybe he's not a wuss like you so he can get the girl.

In a nutshell this thread should be titled, "Girls say I'm beautiful, so why can't I get this one?" Even though the girls that have told you that probably are over 40, wear glasses, and probably weren't wearing them at the time.

Has a gay guy ever told you you are so beautiful that you turn him on?
    Nope. Maybe next time you should take him up on his offer. Cause you apparantley suck at girls.
    Last edited by DuckyWucky; 19-10-03 at 10:54 AM.

DUCKYWUCKY, nice who gives a **** smilely face.. How did you do that?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

peshkunta Guest
    Ok, DickyWicky,

I think you should get a shrink and make your mom pay for it - you are an angry man who needs extensive professional help, so I'm not taking it personal...LOL.

I'm glad you got it out of your system - you might have strangled your cat or something if you hadn't.

I have a principle: Don't hate the haters - they hate themselves enough!

Cheers!

damn, talk about anger management! Your next in line peshkunta.
    I mean, he may be angry but at least he is honest with himself. For not taking it so personally... you sure are defensive.
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

peshkunta Guest
    Hey there, Plain Jane!

Not even gonna waste my time...

Cheers!

LOL Plain Jane? That's orginal..
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

DickyWicky? Plain Jane? I don't even wanna know how long it took you to come up with those clever nicknames. We need to re-evaluate your testosterone levels.

Oh and I wasn't speaking out of anger, it was out of frustration from reading this ghey thread. It was the fact that I heard the same assclown ramble on and on. That individual being yourself.

I know you're not going to say nothing back because what can you? You got owned and you know it. Just know in the future that looks get you so far.

Peace y0!

Last edited by DuckyWucky; 20-10-03 at 03:24 PM.

peshkunta Guest
    What I know is, you have serious problems - and I urge you to get help...LOL.

Hi Pesh! Glad to know you're still around...

Guys! guys! What's all the ?"@#%$*& about?

Pesh, I'm really sorry, I feel responsible for all this. If you all notice, this post had last been visited like about 3 mos. ago and I was the one who wrote in again coz I just wanted to know how Pesh was doing.

Nyway, peace ya' all ok?
    Jay-tea :0)

peshkunta Guest
    Hey Jay-tea,

Great to hear from you!

No, it's not your fault there are people with no self-esteem. I couldn't care less - I can't believe I wasted my time replying to their stupid posts.

I'm doing great...new experiences and more fun.

You know I got to see that girl that I posted about. Now I treat her just like any other girl. And not on purpose, but because I just can't figure her out and I don't wanna try. I think she likes me - every time after I talk to her she seems really hyper and happy. One time she was talking how "full of myself" I am and I kinda got annoyed that she said that and I asked why she is saying that when it's not true. And I asked her if I had done anything to her to hurt her that she is always sarcastic with me. And she said that I haven't hurt her, but just the way she said it looked to me like she wasn't telling the truth - you had to be there to see it - I can't explain it what gave me that impression.

I don't know. I don't care anymore. My feelings for her have burnt out and faded. I don't feel about her like I used to.

What is going on with you..How's your situation?

Take care Jay-tea.

Thanks Pesh

I'm glad you're over it.

If you want to know how I'm doing, you can check out my latest post. That's what's bugging me at the moment.

But in general, I'm ok. I'm continually learning from life. Like we all are

Glad to hear from you too

Take care and hey, stay cool
    Jay-tea :0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345