+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bra sizes ;)

I'm a 32b I was a 34D/E but I've lost a ton of weight and of course it always comes off the parts you don't want it too. I don't think my boobs look that small now because I have a teeny waist so I'm in proportion I wish I was a bit bigger though hope blokes don't find em too disappointing. One of my guy friends told me they look more pert now, I hope thats a compliment.

I have a furniture body.... "My chest sags down to my drawers!" :::smiles:::
    I am Angie between the eyes! :::head tilt:::™

my girl Chantell is a 36 on a 25 waist n 35 hips!!! I got lucky, I guess
    Oh right

my chest

I'm 15 and i wear a 32E. They started growing when i was around 10. by 12 i was a C cup, 14 a D, and in the past year and a half they've just kept growing. It's a total pain in the ass to get bras my size, and most clothing makes me look weird. Im starting to notice the control i have over guys though..its pretty cool.
    My sisters and mom are all really big too...but their bodies are larger. i'm really petite so it makes me look awkward. but i like them anyways.
    Where do u get bras? (schueys girl and kementari)?

Quote Originally Posted by jessiebabe
    I'm 15 and i wear a 32E. They started growing when i was around 10. by 12 i was a C cup, 14 a D, and in the past year and a half they've just kept growing. It's a total pain in the ass to get bras my size, and most clothing makes me look weird. Im starting to notice the control i have over guys though..its pretty cool.
    My sisters and mom are all really big too...but their bodies are larger. i'm really petite so it makes me look awkward. but i like them anyways.

A girl just joins a forum..and then digs out a 4 month old post bout bra sizes.. Now that is something I call FASCINATION bout boobs
    lol

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jessiebabe
    you might turn a lot of heads now, but watch, in a few years your spine will be the one that is turning.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Boobs mean nothing. As long as some form of formation of breasts is there to more support that it is a female then it is fine.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    when a girl has breasts that are too large, it's a turn off for me.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456