+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bra sizes ;)

Bra sizes ;)

Hey all this is just me as a woman being curious. im just wondering how interested men are in boobs and obviously there size! The reason im asking this is because ive always had a lot of attention for my errr assets lol im a size 8 in clothes (Uk size) which is very petite for all you americans etc but my bra size is 30DD or E...which in fact isnt actually made in a lot of shops lol so i usually have to have a 32DD .

So i really was just wondering what is the fasination with boobs? hehe

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! ma gawd you got big boobies!

i think the fascination is that you have big boobies.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

lol thanks dude, you know whats funny tho...I was kinda what you would call a 'late developer' i think i was like 15 and all my mates had boobs from like the age of 12, so i would always get the piss taken out of me...oh you have no boobs your a boy and all that lol so its quite funny now that mine are like this mwhahahahahahahaha

crazy. i come from a long line of big boobied women. luckily mine are only c cups but my sister and mom and grandma had big boobies. my mom had boobies so big she had to get a breast reduction. she had to mail order her bras she was a forty five DDD or something outrageous like that. i have been praying every day that my boobs don't get any bigger but i'm twenty six now and they haven't grown much. ~~~praying~~~

no idea where mine came from lol, my mom and nan and all other women in my family are around a C, or well lets say there at least in proportion to their actualy body frames lol! I sometimes get mine mail ordered...wish I was someone like Jordan lol she has enough money to get nice tops, bras and dresses etc custom made so they fit her properly! Sometimes a tight fitting dress just doesnt look right on my boobs lol!

wow, you are some kind of freak of nature like my mom. she was really petite too. do you have kids? i tell you though girl, guys looooooove tight dresses on big boobied girls. this guy i work with told me once that nothing is sexier than when a woman wears a dress that looks like she's gonna bust through it.

lol thanks dude! il bear that in mind when i go shopping for a dress to wear to a xmas party on tuesday No i dont have kids ive only just turned 20 and im at university at the moment. Gotta say my boyfriend loves em hehe

p.s ive added u to my msn addy thing cos im bored

okie dokie my big boobied friend.

Boobs are just fun to play with, i'm sure everyone here knows what I mean. But, size dosn't really matter to me, i'm more of an ass guy. But I look for all qualities, if they even out well, and she looks good, then shes perfect. As long as she has some pretty nice tits, like 34A or above, it's fine. I said 34A, cause my g/f has that size, and she thinks they are really small, but they aren't that bad.

I'm a 32 C now! Wooohoooo!

I'm a 32-34 B. Wish i was a lil' bigger. but i would never get implants~

I really don't care about breast size. It's very low (if EVEN on) the list.

I'm not bothered about it much either, but y'know!

Breast size never really factors in for me.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

I want mine to grow.. but not too big.. but sometimes I want em to shrink.. Haha

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast