+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: he's "not" cheating

he's "not" cheating

hello, i'm new here and ive never done this before but ive got no where else to go so here goes,

last night i 'accidently' looked at my boyfriends facebook messages. i was only curious because he loves to hide things from me but makes me tell and show him everything. so while i was alone and it was still logged in as his i click a message and it showed a continuing message between him and this girl the messages were saying things like "ive left her tonight, i cant wait to start my life with you" "i miss you baby, i hate that youre sick. i love you so much" etc..

so i confronted him in an angered state and he tells me hes only doing that so he can get a job with NASA because apparently she has big connections and its his dream job. in a way i believe him because he really loves NASA but i just dont get how someone could be telling these things to another girl when he tells them to his girlfriend..

i dont know what to do. help? please? thanks.

I'm laughing my a** off at his excuse. To get a job at NASA??? You have to give him points for quick thinking and originality! Did he eat a Twix bar before he answered?

He's obviously lying to her too. Ya think he just wants to get laid?

I can't believe that you think he is telling the truth! If he becomes an astronaut, I think he will be trying to join the 250 mile high club.

Dump his a**!

Carl.

If you believe that, I've got beachfront property in Iowa to sell you.

ha i know i know i get it.. i'm stupid for believing him. the more time ive had to think about it all day today the more i cant wait til he gets home so i can yell at him.

any advice on good revenge? lol

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you buy his story now, you are going to hate yourself for being so silly when you finally come to your senses.

EDIT: revenge? Just spend the day packing his junk up, and leave it on the front porch. You surely don't expect things to improve from this point forward, do you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by kellie View Post
    ha i know i know i get it.. i'm stupid for believing him. the more time ive had to think about it all day today the more i cant wait til he gets home so i can yell at him.

any advice on good revenge? lol
    Yes. Call him on his bullshit, and leave. The best revenge is living well.

i'm slowly coming to my senses since ive had the time to think about it all day..

i don't expect them to improve at all. i know they wont. we both know they wont. revenge: i just want him to hurt as much as he's hurt me i guess.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Then sleep with his brother or his best friend.

But the satisfaction won't last. YOu should just get rid of him.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

no brother. could do with the friend though. would be funny.

i know it wont. i'm going to get rid of him tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by kellie View Post
    i'm slowly coming to my senses since ive had the time to think about it all day..

i don't expect them to improve at all. i know they wont. we both know they wont. revenge: i just want him to hurt as much as he's hurt me i guess.
    I can make a sinister suggestion: Contact his facebook girlfriend and introduce yourself. Tell her that his plans to leave you are news to you, but YOUR plans to leave HIM are now real. If it pushes them together, so be it ... they will deserve each other. As for you, good luck with finding a boyfriend who deserves you.

Carl.

you know Carl, i was going to do that earlier today but i stopped myself. i think i might go ahead with it now though

thanks. xx

if you do, be sure to let us know how it turns out!

oh i will thanks a lot for the advice!

I full well can believe that there are guys out there who would resort to this kind of shit and to get 'ahead' in their work and professional life. Lead some gullible woman on and have her believe all his shit sweet talk.

But he's with you in a relationship so I wouldn't buy his crapola. I'd do what Carl suggested, introduce yourself to his floozy...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The other girl isn't the floozy. The boyfriend is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast