+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My girlfriend ditched me on Valentines Day

Damn and on V-day. Goes to show you how harsh people can be. Man at least your boy had to back though.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Here's what you do call your best single friend and you go to that damned reservation and you have more than your fair share of drinks and curse V day.

It all turned out to be true. I fear I've had a few too many to drink at this point and I still can't sleep. I don't know why the hell she would do this to me... Our relationship was very strong until school started, and has always been very strong in between and on breaks.
    A year of my life down the drain. We planned a ****ing future, she did most of the planning at that! This girl grabbed my heart and shredded it. Just yesterday she was talking about how lovely it would be to have a family with me. She was talking about what our kids might look like and shit.
    The worst part of this all is that the guy was her ex boyfriend. They had such a troubled past, I can't even get into the details. It really would shock you. I feel like the biggest fool ever, and I'm feeling pretty worthless. I've got nothing. At times like this I can only be thankful for such great friends.
    I'm sorry for posting here like this but I really needed to vent. Thank you all for the support.

Some day you will meet the right woman she just was not the one
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by sheditchedme View Post
    I feel like the biggest fool ever, and I'm feeling pretty worthless. I've got nothing.
    False. Do not let someone else determine your self worth. You're allowed to feel this way because you just got screwed over, but you've got to let go of that mindset very quickly. It does you no good. Do not try to find reason and logic in what she did and who she did it with. There is none. She deserves no more of your time or emotion.

Since you didn't come back and tell us she gave you excuses, I'm going to assume she actually was honest with you. That is a great thing for you. I cannot stress this enough. You didn't have to get sucked into trying to believe her lies or excuses, and you know you definitely need to move on. That is a blessing.

Actually, she did deny it quite a bit. I asked her what she was doing like someone here said and she said she was having her hair done. My buddy was right next to me. After that I went with it for a little and eventually told her who was with me. That's when she fessed up. Worst Valentines Day ever? I think so.

she's a passive aggressive, like me. nothing you can do about us.

Well if you need a new girlfriend try online dating haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12