+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does my ex want me to be jealous?

Does my ex want me to be jealous?

So i and her dated for 6 months, the day we did break up i told her i really regret agreeing with the break up and that i want her back but about 4 days later i called her to tell her i need my space and that i think the break up absolutely was a good choice. I decided to text her to say hi after about 5 weeks, she immediately responded to my text by saying ''that's my boyfriend'' accompanied with the picture of a guy with glasses, he was decently muscular... I respond back by telling her ''Hey, that's cool you're dating a new guy already ''. She responds with ''Yeah, someone who is more attractive than you''.. I then say ''Hmm, okay?... i guess lol. Hey i'll talk to you some other time''... She then says ''I'm gunna be busy too, i have to get ready to see my man.'' The conversation ends there.................. I did my best not to sound jealous as i have better things to do, does she legitimately love the new guy and find him better than me, or does she just want me to be jealous?

hard to say... seems like shes trying to make you jealous otherwise why would she show you his picture... but hard to say

If it was to make you jealous it worked

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    she's showing off. See, I can do better than you! So hmp.

I suggest not giving her the opprotunity to brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
    So i and her dated for 6 months, the day we did break up i told her i really regret agreeing with the break up and that i want her back but about 4 days later i called her to tell her i need my space and that i think the break up absolutely was a good choice. I decided to text her to say hi after about 5 weeks, she immediately responded to my text by saying ''that's my boyfriend'' accompanied with the picture of a guy with glasses, he was decently muscular... I respond back by telling her ''Hey, that's cool you're dating a new guy already ''. She responds with ''Yeah, someone who is more attractive than you''.. I then say ''Hmm, okay?... i guess lol. Hey i'll talk to you some other time''... She then says ''I'm gunna be busy too, i have to get ready to see my man.'' The conversation ends there.................. I did my best not to sound jealous as i have better things to do, does she legitimately love the new guy and find him better than me, or does she just want me to be jealous?
    Repeat posts are not going to get you more answers let her go as she has moved on
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Okay, sorry about the second post, my self esteem has not taken the ''he's better looking than you'' statement very well... I should add that a few days after the relationship ended i told her i kind of liked someone else, without thinking about it. Just it's odd she would be jealous because she's the one who initially wanted us to break up, she seemed to have not taken the break up like a big deal so i didn't either.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you guys are stupid to even be talking frankly. stope talking your exs there is NO good that comes from this.

Ever since that day i told her i no longer wish to contact her since i have lost the interest to be her friend, i just wanted to know why girls do this. This is the second time i've had a girl tell me hoe perfect her new guy is soon after a break up.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Then how the hell did she tell you this? Probably becasue you listened...

I mean i told her not to contact me AFTER she bragged about the new guy, i have blocked her number so ever since i haven't gotten any news from her.

Look, folk talk to their exes and talk about how they miss them etc, to try and get back with them.

They admit they've met someone else to stop that nonsense, because they have found someone, to show that they've moved on and that they are awesome etc. If you had to lie, then what did you expect her to do?

My ex has always contacted me since we broke up 4 years ago. He even asked me to come see him even tho he was seeing someone most of the times (but going thro a rough patch bs). The fact that I'm a shy loner kind of person that is being far more careful with who I get involved with next seems to make him think that because I'm single all the time, I'm willing to get back with him. God knows how many times I've wanted to lie and tell him I'm married and stuff just to get him to stop texting, but lying isn't in my nature (exaggerating might be, but not a full blown lie).

Best bet is that she's telling you because she has got a new guy, and she is setting the boundaries of how you can talk to her now. (i.e. stop trying to get back with her.)
    I'm 25 and Female.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    She called me one day when I was on Skype video-chatting with my sister, and I took the call... hung up the phone a few minutes later and my sister was bawling... I asked her what was wrong, and she said "You should've seen the look on your face when you looked at your phone and saw that B______was calling. Your whole face lit up."