+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does my ex want me to be jealous?

Does my ex want me to be jealous?

So i and her dated for 6 months, the day we did break up i told her i really regret agreeing with the break up and that i want her back but about 4 days later i called her to tell her i need my space and that i think the break up absolutely was a good choice. I decided to text her to say hi after about 5 weeks, she immediately responded to my text by saying ''that's my boyfriend'' accompanied with the picture of a guy with glasses, he was decently muscular... I respond back by telling her ''Hey, that's cool you're dating a new guy already ''. She responds with ''Yeah, someone who is more attractive than you''.. I then say ''Hmm, okay?... i guess lol. Hey i'll talk to you some other time i'm gunna be busy changing the oil for my truck''... She then says ''I'm gunna be busy too, i have to get ready to see my man.'' The conversation ends there.................. I did my best not to sound jealous as i have better things to do, does she legitimately love the new guy and find him better than me, or does she just want me to be jealous?

She is immature and is trying to make you jealous let her go
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
    So i and her dated for 6 months, the day we did break up i told her i really regret agreeing with the break up and that i want her back but about 4 days later i called her to tell her i need my space and that i think the break up absolutely was a good choice. I decided to text her to say hi after about 5 weeks, she immediately responded to my text by saying ''that's my boyfriend'' accompanied with the picture of a guy with glasses, he was decently muscular... I respond back by telling her ''Hey, that's cool you're dating a new guy already ''. She responds with ''Yeah, someone who is more attractive than you''.. I then say ''Hmm, okay?... i guess lol. Hey i'll talk to you some other time i'm gunna be busy changing the oil for my truck''... She then says ''I'm gunna be busy too, i have to get ready to see my man.'' The conversation ends there.................. I did my best not to sound jealous as i have better things to do, does she legitimately love the new guy and find him better than me, or does she just want me to be jealous?
    She was hurt, and wanted to hurt you back.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    She was hurt, and wanted to hurt you back.
    Yeah, forget about her. Move on and DON'T TEXT HER ANYMORE!!!!!!

I should also include that when i told my ex i needed space i also said that i was also kind of interested in someone else (who i haven't decided to ask out yet). I wasn't trying to play games but now that i think of it, it was somewhat immature on my part as well, if this adds any important information.

No contact. Why would people talk/text to their ex anyway? It's weird, it's awkward, and it's counter-productive.
    Exs cannot be friends. If you could be friends, you would still be dating. The best relationships are when you and your
    mate are really good friends. If things don't work out, just go silent. No need to waste time thinking about it.

Actually i'm close friends with 3 of my exes, the others i somewhat ignore when they attempt to say hi to me because they hurt me. However i do understand the concept behind that.

Yup, she ended it for whatever reason, (although it was probably just a 'test' and to see how you'd react to a breakup and because she hasn't been getting some of her own way recently). You disagreed with the breakup...then 4 days later you required space. Guess her plan to get you to lick her arse more didn't work and now she's pissed because the situation switched around from her breaking up with you, to you asking for space from her...

The new guy is done to piss you off.

Best thing you can do is what you are doing...wish them good luck and happiness

Use her games to your advantage, to piss her off even more
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 15-02-11 at 09:29 AM.

I think it maybe her new bf,or make you feel jealous.