+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you turn an EX into sEX????

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's exactly what i meant cEEbEE... i would never have sex with my ex again after she had sex with another person. even after they had broken up, and she came back to me, hell no, it wasn't happening. damn that was a hard thing to say no to, especially when i was drunk. the power of the mind.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

misombra, breakups happen because people need space too.

I think it would be easier to have sex with your ex because you already know what turns them on and what doesnt. I think you're right. Keeping it friendly but not too friendly is the way to do it!

i def. agree with FIFA. I think it may be rare when you find the kind of ex you are comfortable doing this with, but when you do you will know. This has never happened with me with an ex that i dated for a long time. Here's the trick.... if you do find an ex that is up for this you can't start hanging out with them all the time. It has to be every once in a while. You can't just go back to acting like you 2 are together again. it has to be limited or someone will probably develope feeling again.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    as long as you are open about things from the beginning then it won't be as bad.. meaning one person won't get too attatched to the other person. when i was an ftf with my ex, we both knew that we weren't gonna get back together but it never hurts to have casual sex.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

abercromqt20, Yeah it would be hard if One person still had feelings. You're right, keeping the distance I think would be the way to do it. I think keeping the sex slutty helps to seperate the love from the sex!! It does in my mind anyway!

I never had experiece like that, but maybe because my breaks was allways "i wont see you anymore asshole". I was asked by two past partners for this, but i simply didnt liked to, when i dont love him anymore.
    And yes, people breaks even when they have good sex together...
    More about me on homepage

well great sex is not enough to keep a relationship going, forever.. but on a side note i am calling a girl i broke up with 2months ago, and havent talked to her since, just for sex, i dont care if shes been with anyone else, i just know she will let me do anything i want to her, and its easier than going out right now to get some pussy today! im too horny to wait for friday
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

What than i should say? I am alone 4 months now, following your feelings, i must be already dead!

i don't know you guys. i've never wanted to have sex with someone i dated in the past. it just sounds like a whole bunch of hassle to me. and no fun. the only time i've broken up with someone for "space" is because i wanted to have sex with somebody else.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i don't know you guys. i've never wanted to have sex with someone i dated in the past. it just sounds like a whole bunch of hassle to me. and no fun.
    i do agree.....

It's more a comfort zone. I think you'll see girls going for an ex when their current relationships fall apart. They look for that comfort zone in an EX, thats if you and the EX are on friendly terms! And please, who DOESNT think of an EX when they are playing with themselves! lol

Hey I have! I think everyone does. I have even thought of my X while having sex with my current BF! ( maybe I shouldnt be saying that! ) But I think alot of girls think back to thier X, especially if he was good!! Plus he was my first!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12