+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do girls like flirts? What is considered smooth?

Do girls like flirts? What is considered smooth?

Please elaborate!

You heard him, now answer the guy.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Girls like flirts the same way men like to bang easy chicks. But neither sex wants to marry someone like that.

It depends on how you flirt and for what purpose.

I personally like a guy who flirts by gently teasing (NOT insulting, just being a smart a**) and some witty banter.

If a guy seems "smooth," he automatically triggers the "Player" flag in my head.

What does an "unrefined" guy get him?

The key to this question is that there is a very fine line between a flirt and smooth. Myself, I like a flirt. I can't stand smooth. Girls like a guy who flirts romantically, tells her she is beautiful, sends surprise gifts, or is teasing and affectionate in a kind way. That is flirting. Smooth is asking leading questions, especially regarding sex. It's being teasing in a condescending way, for instance about things a man knows a girl is sensitive or insecure about. Smooth makes women feel that if he is that way to her, he will be that way to other women when he is with her. Smooth is sort of a power thing.As an example, even about intimate topics, the flirt might say "I would love to make love with you tonight." Smooth would say "You know you want to make love to me tonight, right?" Women like flirts, not so much smooth.

Hi ladies but I would like more informative details about this because lately girls love to get banged by complete jerks. Are those jerks using Flirt skills or smooth skills?
    And does looks matter in this process?
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Lover Boy View Post
    Hi ladies but I would like more informative details about this because lately girls love to get banged by complete jerks. Are those jerks using Flirt skills or smooth skills?
    And does looks matter in this process?
    Just be yourself dude...

right....

Flirts are gonna have a better chance with girls than guys that don't. It's a bit like trying to date without mentioning you wanna date. Flirting is- like someone said in a post above- about being nice, friendly, complimentary, fun to be around, a bit cheeky but in a teasing way, and generally someone who makes other people feel good without being clingy or kissing-ass about it all.

Smooth is something similar. Smooth makes guy think chat up lines work. It borders onto arrogance, because you're going OTT, and you either need nerves of steel, to be absolutely so wonderful that you can say anything and get away with it, or completely stupid. It probably feeds the whole bad guy thing, because it's like a James Bond character- as if a self respecting woman would lovingly sleep with a guy who's so absent and so cold and distracted, but anyways....Someone put it perfectly that a guy would very likely pay sexual attention to a woman dressed *seductively* who puts out, but wouldn't consider them reliable or long term relationship material. I'd like to say most girls will avoid smooth. They will avoid cringly cheesy stuff, or vulgar comments, but unfortunately there's men who know what women want to hear, and can use it ruthlessly to get what they want. You have only to look at the threads about girls who believe their guy to be cheating, etc, but they believe that he cares about them because he says so.

As for girls getting bang by complete jerks. Have you ever found out that a girl you are with/fancied is a complete cow, or isn't the girl you thought she was after becoming interested??? Have you ever heard girls sit around talking about guys who are nice being too nice to bang??? I doubt it. I bet the girls don't even realise he's a prick at the time, and I bet he makes a good job of her not knowing until after he's banged them. Even then, you don't have to be a bad boy to get girls to sleep with you- even casually- and they will also respect you if you're decent and honest about it.
    Last edited by Charisma; 23-02-11 at 07:38 AM.
    I'm 25 and Female.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    She called me one day when I was on Skype video-chatting with my sister, and I took the call... hung up the phone a few minutes later and my sister was bawling... I asked her what was wrong, and she said "You should've seen the look on your face when you looked at your phone and saw that B______was calling. Your whole face lit up."

Quote Originally Posted by vertical_sky View Post
    If a guy seems "smooth," he automatically triggers the "Player" flag in my head.
    LOL... double-LOL's! You've just reminded me of a guy at work that always talk to EVERYONE like he's trying to seduce them, both men and women. I constantly want to punch him in the face, and I hate violence...!
    Last edited by E.C.; 24-02-11 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    right....
    but unfortunately there's men who know what women want to hear, and can use it ruthlessly to get what they want. You have only to look at the threads about girls who believe their guy to be cheating, etc, but they believe that he cares about them because he says so.
    that's very true. Those (smooth operating) men are usually very observant and prone to lead his targets into convos that reveals ones weakness. then they condition the girls with all the info he gathered by making them believe they're the one. bang them good and show his true face. Alot of the girls jsut dont use their brain and logic but go by "feeling" so you'll get the nicest girls falling for jerks a lot of the time. Feeling is full of shit if it over takes logic.