+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: embarrassing sex stories!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    Dude, I am not a troll. Ive been on this board for 15+ months, and people here know my story.
    Geez.
    You certainly sounded like one and if that really happened, I refuse to base any opinion on it. I'll just pretend I never read that.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    You should hear him on and what he'd do do a guy who was cheating with his wife.

He'd make a great horror author...lmao
    Let's not forget his advice to that young girl on using the rhythm method as birth control. lol
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    LMFAO! that kinda reminds me of american pie

too bad it wasn't a movie. so embarrassing?!?!?! Everytime I saw here afterwards she just sort of gave me a a knowing, sweet but pitiful, smirk!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    Let's not forget his advice to that young girl on using the rhythm method as birth control. lol
    I tell ya, rhythm method never fails if done properly. My woman and I had all weekend to have sex, without condom or birth control. I came inside of her 5 times, and it was super hot.
    I recommend this to anyone who hates using condoms or taking birth control. Why have sex half-way when you can do it all the way?

I had got drunk at a party, and was 99% certain I'd lose my virginity to the guy I liked at the time. (it's more than that, but I'm keeping it short).

We got into the taxi, and the Jack Daniels must have made me horny. We were kissing away, and in my head I was thinking *He'll be my first, but I won't be his first*. I had let him put his hand down my jeans, and I decided to ask him:

"Am I the first girl you've fingered in a taxi???"

Both he and the taxi driver burst out laughing at my comment!!! Damn you jack daniels....
    I'm 25 and Female.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    She called me one day when I was on Skype video-chatting with my sister, and I took the call... hung up the phone a few minutes later and my sister was bawling... I asked her what was wrong, and she said "You should've seen the look on your face when you looked at your phone and saw that B______was calling. Your whole face lit up."

It had been a very early flight, about 5am, and following the flight we had a two hour train journey.
    I'd been awake over 24 hours, my ex slept on the flight.
    When we got home she said she wanted to do shopping, then we went around town, so it was about 36 hours from me waking up before we got home.
    Then my ex got fruity.
    We'd bought a video camera to film our holiday, and she wanted us to film ourselves.
    We set up the camera so it showed the bed, got into position, and stripped each other. She sat on the bed and started to give me a gobble, then lay back so I could lick her out.

Now, falling asleep whilst lapping your girlfriends pussy is bad enough.

Being woken, starting again, and falling asleep again, is worse.

Oh wow, the worst one I know of isn't even of myself.

Was on a highschool trip with the class, and our 2 teachers, Mike and Jack, decided to let us drink if we didn't tell anyone (Our class only consisted of 11 people, so they knew us all, and trusted us decently well). So people found a store, and started drinking like there were no tommorrow. Suddenly, someone started laughing his ass off in the other end of the llarge house we were using (school property), and when we got there, our teachers were having a go at each other. Surprising, because they were both guys, and we were certain one of them were married to a woman.

The... "reciever", Mike, got up and started yelling at us, some incoherent stream of sounds that didn't make any sense at all (He were very drunk), while the other one, Jack, pretty much cramped together on the floor, laughing. Mikes classes were always awkward after that event Jack's classes only got more interesting whenever we had him, especially because he started joking around with it.

As for myself, I can't really think of any. Probably the most embarrassing story I have, is this guy I were visiting... I were giving him a blowjob, when I suddenly felt something extremely odd on one of my buttcheeks. His DOG had entered the room, and had poked his nose at my behind. We threw the dog out of the house before we continued x_X

We were going to do it in her kitchen. She undressed me completely, and we started kissing for a bit. While we were kissing her grandmother and her mom comes in and sees me completely naked, standing there in the middle of their kitchen.

Aha, I love these stories. Our school have a couple with a story like that which is famous on the school. See, our classrooms have large windows instead of solid walls (Don't ask why - Looks bigger or something). We are allowed to use the classrooms for the weekly parties every friday. Last year, a couple got a bit too drunk, closed themselves in a classroom, and went at it on the teachers table. Too bad the windows allowed everyone at the party to watch. A detail they apparently had forgotten

I don't have any particular myself... Got run over by my cat while going down on her, but it wasn't exactly embarrasing - Rather annoying, especially because it hurt, and made my back bleed -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Tashi View Post
    I don't have any particular myself... Got run over by my cat while going down on her, but it wasn't exactly embarrasing - Rather annoying, especially because it hurt, and made my back bleed -_-
    you go down on your cat?

Ive had the police called from her screams...not once but twice with 2 separate girls. Was detained while they talked to them outside. The cops said it happens often. Needless to say I felt pretty good!

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Ive had the police called from her screams...not once but twice with 2 separate girls. Was detained while they talked to them outside. The cops said it happens often. Needless to say I felt pretty good!
    that reminds me of something that happened to me... at least 3 different times. a few times me and my ex got caught having sex in parking lots, once it was at a church parking lot... we thought we wouldn't get caught since the church was on a road that isn't busy at all and it was later at night. we were wrong. I had to get out of the car to talk to the cops and assure them that he was my boyfriend and that I wasn't being raped, and in my rush I put my leggings on backwards and had to quickly zip up my jacket with no bra or anything on underneath... LMAO

another time we went to this road where a house was being built. as far as we knew, the house still was being worked on and no one lived there yet. as soon as we finished, my ex looked up and went "SHIT!" and suddenly hurled his body on top of me... I look up and this man walks over taking his KIDS for a walk, he knocked on the window and said "get outta here man!" and we left ASAP. it was so humiliating!

This one only happened today, Was walking around my uni campus with my boyfriend, we found a secluded hill where we thought no one ever goes.We started Engaging in some mutual masturbation then some girl we discover is in a nearby bush taking a picture on her phone...I am still cringing

One time I was having sex with my new boyfriend on the bedroom floor of my apartment, lights out pitch black. Unlike most other times with him it was passionate and hardcore, switching from slowly kissing necks to hair pulling etc and like usual with high amounts of foreplay I was soaked. after we came we switched on the light to find blood everywhere that came from me, on the light switch, the rug, my legs, our fingers.. and I was nowhere near my period. I was a little alarmed and me and him ditched into the bathroom to cleanup. That, to me, was pretty damn embarrassing, but to top it off my little brother came to say something to us and asked through the bathroom door why was their blood on my light switch and kept asking if i was okay and wouldn't leave me alone. Embarrassing. To this day I dont know why i was bleeding :/

too many stories. ill keep them brief

lost virginity to my mates mum...she was working behind the bar, i was at rugby club and hammered! great night. great story for your mates.

i had straddled a girl and was jacking off over her back when i farted on her. she looked around and sort of smiled at me...i sheepishly slimed back and went home.

i went down on a girl i had just met and i was so drunk i put my finger in the wrong hole. i was then swiftly thrown out of her house. haha

had anal sex with a virgin, though didnt know she was a virgin at that time...how and why that happened ill never know.

i have never prematured ejaculated except once. was with first girlfriend but relatively new to sex...put it in for apporx 0.5sec, climaxed then started crying! hahaha...young and dumb...i just felt bad as i didnt know what to do, say or if it was normal...poor lad felt like i let her down. she was cool though. what a wimp i was when young! haha

was with a nice girl (one night stand), and i asked if she was a virgin, her face was one of disgust and asked me if she was doing anything wrong...the worst thing i have ever asked during sex, haunts me to this day.

too many times i have woken up and not wanted to look at the beer goggled beauty i had woken up next too.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast