+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: embarrassing sex stories!

embarrassing sex stories!

does anyone have any funny embarrassing sex stories they wanna share? I can think of a few...

one time me and my ex were having sex, I don't know if it was because I was sweaty or what but all of a sudden this loud queef came out. I started laughing so hard that we almost had to stop because I couldn't control myself! I'm glad it happened with my boyfriend at the time though, since we were able to just laugh it off. if it had been someone I was just hooking up with that would have been ten times more embarrassing.

another funny story I have happened to one of my best friends. apparently she had been drinking, and went upstairs to hook up with this guy she was with. she was giving him head, and either she went down too far or the alcohol had something to do with it, but she ended up throwing up all over his dick! she said it sobered her up really quick and she kept apologizing, he was ok with it but she was totally humiliated!

I can probably think of a few more but I wanted to see what you guys had

one time i woke up with an ugly chick in a hotel room full of friends. but it was spring break!!!
    I got loaded last night on a bottle of gin
    And I had a fight with my redneck girlfriend
    But when I'm drinkin' I am nobody's friend
    Please baby wait for me until they let me out again

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was having sex (me on top) and i vomited. It went all over his face.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

i finally got the chance to hooke up with a girl that i just loved in college. however i was OVER excited. while i was going down on her I CAME!
    she said "did you just....."
    she was cool. but i was mortified at my early blast off.

i did not get invited back!

Quote Originally Posted by DCbob View Post
    i finally got the chance to hooke up with a girl that i just loved in college. however i was OVER excited. while i was going down on her I CAME!
    she said "did you just....."
    she was cool. but i was mortified at my early blast off.

i did not get invited back!
    LMFAO! that kinda reminds me of american pie

Wow you're not a slut or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Cao Pi View Post
    Wow you're not a slut or anything.
    who? no one in this thread has mentioned anything that would make them "slutty"

When I was in college, I was having sex with a 19 year old virgin with amazing breasts, and a really tight pussy. She was bleeding a bit, but soon she really got into it. I was not wearing a condom, so I had to pull out. Right when I pulled out, I shot a load so far it hit her left eye. She got up and ran to the bathroom to rinse it off. I laughed really hard. I asked her if it was okay to de-virginize her ass tonight, and she said okay. We went back to bed, and started more action. I stuck my cock into her ass, and she gasped. After 10 seconds or so, she started to enjoy it. I couldn't hold it in, so I shot my wad inside her asshole, and it was the most amazing feeling. When I pulled out, a stream of poop came out.....cum and poop and all. I was so grossed out I ran into the shower, scrubbed myself, left her house without saying goodbye, and I never called her again.

Kaius, you sound like a troll.
    People better not feed this one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    When I was in college, I was having sex with a 19 year old virgin with amazing breasts, and a really tight pussy. She was bleeding a bit, but soon she really got into it. I was not wearing a condom, so I had to pull out. Right when I pulled out, I shot a load so far it hit her left eye. She got up and ran to the bathroom to rinse it off. I laughed really hard. I asked her if it was okay to de-virginize her ass tonight, and she said okay. We went back to bed, and started more action. I stuck my cock into her ass, and she gasped. After 10 seconds or so, she started to enjoy it. I couldn't hold it in, so I shot my wad inside her asshole, and it was the most amazing feeling. When I pulled out, a stream of poop came out.....cum and poop and all. I was so grossed out I ran into the shower, scrubbed myself, left her house without saying goodbye, and I never called her again.
    Wow. You're... nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Wow. You're... nevermind.
    You should hear him on and what he'd do do a guy who was cheating with his wife.

He'd make a great horror author...lmao

Oh so many.. Where to begin..?

The time my highschool boyfriend and I decided to bonk on a picnic table. It was after a school dance and in mid stroke the look of horror in his eyes as he got off me and pulled his pants up I will never forget. Standing behind us was another student, my mother and 3 of my teachers.

Quote Originally Posted by nymphomaniac View Post
    Oh so many.. Where to begin..?

The time my highschool boyfriend and I decided to bonk on a picnic table. It was after a school dance and in mid stroke the look of horror in his eyes as he got off me and pulled his pants up I will never forget. Standing behind us was another student, my mother and 3 of my teachers.
    LOL... That's brilliant!!! Just imagining the look of horror on your mothers face!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by tehwarlock View Post
    Kaius, you sound like a troll.
    People better not feed this one as well.
    Dude, I am not a troll. Ive been on this board for 15+ months, and people here know my story.
    Geez.

I was with a girl I had met a few weeks before and we decided to go on sit on the green on the cliff top round the corner from hers.

After a few drinks we started to get a bit horny. Not thinking anything of it we just went for it there and then where we were cos there didnt seem to be anyone around.

It was good and we went at it twice. After finishing the 2nd time we sat up to realise that a few tramps had gathered on the bench about 30ft away and gave us a celebratory cheer as we saw them.

Still went back a few days later though for another go!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast