+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wife has male friend outside of work

You already know from her phone records that this guy isn't just a friend. Leave her and find someone more deserving of your love and commitment.

Put yourself in her shoes for a second. What would compel you to offer massages and say I love you and hugs and frigging kisses, and text everyday??? Not sodding friendship, not even shared interests. She's not using massage as a symbol for golf sessions.

Either way, if she's refusing to give up that particular friend, I'd already be packing my bags, or telling her to pack hers. She would at least be making a compromise if there wasn't something going on, and you know fine well there's something going on. It's there in her phone records. Imagine what actually might be happening that has no paper trail?!?!?!

If he wasn't interested, her texts wouldn't have gotten this far, and she wouldn't be texting him so often, every single day!!!!
    I'm 25 and Female.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    She called me one day when I was on Skype video-chatting with my sister, and I took the call... hung up the phone a few minutes later and my sister was bawling... I asked her what was wrong, and she said "You should've seen the look on your face when you looked at your phone and saw that B______was calling. Your whole face lit up."

Sorry but she's most likely cheating or thinking about it. Sort your emotions, sort your belongings and financials, in the mean time. Has she been using more hand cream, buying a lot of new clothes, new sexy underwear that you hardly get to see, exercising, suddenly on a diet all of sudden, and always going out by herself?

I've seen this before, no, I actually went through that before. Good luck and stay strong.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123