It's clear to me that you seem quite desperate to get a girlfriend, or even for sex. . . But I just wouldn't rush it trying dating tecniques or any of that bullshit.

It's true that there are tones of assholes and jackasses that treat the girls the get like shit, but that's just social status. Girls don't think like guys, they want to see something special and distinguishable in a man, and will not settle just for sex. The "cool" guys get the girls because girls see exotism in that, in the whole bad boy thing. . . But that's not the path you should be following. Even though the whole bad boy thing can be exotic to some women, romanticism beats it a hundred times. Why do you think all the musicians and artists get the girls? Because they AREN'T normal. . . they're distingiushable, special and exotic to a girl, and that's why they can do what they want.

If I were you I'd just wait until you meet a girl you connect with, and then take it from there without actually "expecting" a response. There will probably come a time in your life where you find you actually care about a girl, and aren't just desperate for sex. . . And that sort of affection is the biggest exotism you can get. . .