+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 women, 6 weeks

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MynameisJesus View Post
    AFAIK that's exactly the type of guy that is succesful with most young women

I don't think it seems desperate. The guy that runs after girls, begging for them to go out seems desperate.
    The guy that says " We should go out. And if you don't, I'll just pick someone else " is usually succesful
    That will get you easy insecure girls... you want a quality girl? She ain't gonna stand for your ask them all out so she thinks I'm confident load of crap.

I do think it's really funny that you think asking out all the chicks in your class is actaully a good idea. Further more you think good quality girls will appriciate this. And hilarious that you think a nice quality girl will settle for being a runner up (because you already asked her 3 other cute friends).
    Last edited by girl68; 19-02-11 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    Pick one and ask her ... this is NOT a Chinese menu!

Don't ask until you are both dressed. You don't want her to be able to connect the classroom activities to your interest in her (unless she flirts first during class).

"Hi, my name is ..." is the perfect pick up line. Just finish it with "would you like to go for a cup of coffee?" ... simple, direct, confident.

Carl.

Wrong...

Confucius say: "Men who don't pick one woman, pick them all."

What you don't do is single one out in a group like that.
    You get to know them all. Learn about them and talk to them as a group.
    Fish them out until you connect with one more than the other.

If you pick one without any sort of intelligent way of doing so: you pick the wrong one: you just
    outed all of your chances with them all.

Hi, my name is: is so Cliche and generic.

How are you gonna break the ice? "lolhi, u has nice panties. coffee?"

what in the world...

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    That will get you easy insecure girls... you want a quality girl? She ain't gonna stand for your ask them all out so she thinks I'm confident load of crap.

I do think it's really funny that you think asking out all the chicks in your class is actaully a good idea. Further more you think good quality girls will appriciate this. And hilarious that you think a nice quality girl will settle for being a runner up (because you already asked her 3 other cute friends).
    This is about asking women out. Not about asking to have a relationship with them. It's not a competition and nobody is a runner up if I ask someone else first.
    @ good quality girls not appreciating this: Don't know. But I've seen many girls appreciate careless guys and not give a F about the caring guy that waits for a special girl. Guess most girls just aren't very high quality then.

Most women say they want the guy that makes them feel special. My reality at this point is that they want the indifferent guy that makes her feel average. That's why I think asking many of them out is a good idea. Not saying I'm gonna become a jacka$$. But not the sweet puppy either

With your attitude, girls ain't gonna be linin' up to get with you.

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post

Hi, my name is: is so Cliche and generic.
    Cliché but effective. If David DeAngelo says so, I buy it.
    You have a better line?

My best one is actually " hi " with a smile and some confidence

You have a better line?

Hi, my name is Jesus, and I can heal your herpes problem.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is about asking women out. Not about asking to have a relationship with them. It's not a competition and nobody is a runner up if I ask someone else first.
    @ good quality girls not appreciating this: Don't know. But I've seen many girls appreciate careless guys and not give a F about the caring guy that waits for a special girl. Guess most girls just aren't very high quality then.

Most women say they want the guy that makes them feel special. My reality at this point is that they want the indifferent guy that makes her feel average. That's why I think asking many of them out is a good idea. Not saying I'm gonna become a jacka$$. But not the sweet puppy either
    Yeah whatever good luck.

You have a better line?

Were you sober when you mentioned David DeAngelo?

You are wrong. Girls who have self confidence would laugh in your face if you ask all the friends out. But even girls with NO self confidence won't be willing to look that desperate in front of their friends. It's a lose-lose-lose proposition. Get to know them all as friends and then ask one out, sure. Or ask one out right away. But if you ask them all out you will get none of them. I would bet money on it.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    My idea was that they'd see me as the confident, assertive man if I ask them all out. I don't see why it has to be a turn off for all of them
    Speaking from a woman's perspective, if someone random dude who is in my class asks all the girls out that is a GUARANTEED no, it SCREAMS desperate and LAME. Don't think that the chances are greater if you increase the numbers.

AFAIK that's exactly the type of guy that is succesful with most young women

I don't think it seems desperate. The guy that runs after girls, begging for them to go out seems desperate.
    The guy that says " We should go out. And if you don't, I'll just pick someone else " is usually succesful
    Nobody told you that you should go out and be a stalker, it's called being a gentleman....you present the opportunity, if she doesn't express interest then it is what it is. Nobody said go out an buy her flowers and beg her for a date, not cute.

And you are again wrong, any kind of guy who approaches me with that kind of attitude where he thinks he is so much above me that he'll just go for someone else if i say no can go f*** himself Arrogance is a disgusting quality.

Sometimes female reasoning makes no sense to me. The original post says I'm in practical courses about spinal manipulations. That is what manual therapists, osteopaths, chiropractors and physiotherapists do.
    I have no idea what is hard to understand about it. You think we all practice with our sweaters and trousers on? You can't locate (let alone manipulate) any vertebra like that.

Women practice in their bras and underwear and men only wear underwear.
    We even palpate bone structures close to each others private parts, such as the os pubis which is often a source of pain in pregnant women.
    We manipulate ribs on each others chest, stuff like that.
    So there is a lot of tension in those classes and everybody tends to practice with the same gender because otherwise it can be awkward at times

This doesn't happen in any professional school setting?
    Getting used to practicing half naked has been a problem for some students when we started. If you don't want to cooperate, teachers ask you to leave the class
    What school do you go to? And you're teacher must be a perve because i'm pretty sure that having to strip down to your underwear in front of the entire class and touching each other is against most school policies. And you don't have to be in your underwear to do that, it's called TIGHT clothing...or thin spandex.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    You have a better line?

All i have to say is AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. haha.

If i did have a better line i wouldn't tell you, CLEARLY you think you have all the goods.

Seriously get a grip on your EGO. It's disturbing.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    What school do you go to? And you're teacher must be a perve because i'm pretty sure that having to strip down to your underwear in front of the entire class and touching each other is against most school policies. And you don't have to be in your underwear to do that, it's called TIGHT clothing...or thin spandex.
    You clearly have no idea how it all works, and sell your modest opinion as facts.
    All we do is based on a pure medical foundation. It is also very universal. I'm from Europe but it happens in the US too.

We even draw all vertebae on each others bodies, their spinous processes, transverse processes, vertebral bodies etc from C1 to L5. Your head to your a$$.
    Think you can do that on thin clothing? Good luck. You'd be some therapist with an approach like that

We'll stay away from your anus and private parts but the rest of the body has to be free.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    All i have to say is AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. haha.

If i did have a better line i wouldn't tell you, CLEARLY you think you have all the goods.

Seriously get a grip on your EGO. It's disturbing.
    You are 180° out of line. I am nearly 25 and a virgin because I was always too caring and friendly towards women.

Get a grip on my ego? What ego? Read through all my posts on this forum and spot the ego missy. There is none of it.
    I have even been treated for a lack of assertiveness and confidence.
    Now turn on the tv and go watch the Simpsons
    Last edited by MynameisJesus; 19-02-11 at 08:32 PM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast