+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 women, 6 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by MynameisJesus View Post
    This is about asking women out. Not about asking to have a relationship with them. It's not a competition and nobody is a runner up if I ask someone else first.
    @ good quality girls not appreciating this: Don't know. But I've seen many girls appreciate careless guys and not give a F about the caring guy that waits for a special girl. Guess most girls just aren't very high quality then.

Most women say they want the guy that makes them feel special. My reality at this point is that they want the indifferent guy that makes her feel average. That's why I think asking many of them out is a good idea. Not saying I'm gonna become a jacka$$. But not the sweet puppy either
    Wow... seriously? You are delusional.

Lemme see if I have this straight...

You're a 25 year old virgin who thinks he knows everything about women, that posted on an online forum asking total strangers about... what?

What is it you want, if you already know everything?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Lemme see if I have this straight...

You're a 25 year old virgin who thinks he knows everything about women, that posted on an online forum asking total strangers about... what?
    What makes you think I believe I know all about women?

I know that being nice and friendly doesn't work. I've done it for 24 years. And I've seen hundreds of A holes being succesful with young women.

So I try to use a similar careless approach and ask what people really think about it.
    It is a new approach and I am not familiar with it, therefore I ask about it.

What is it you want, if you already know everything?
    The naked truth. From what I've seen, there is a huge difference between what most women say and what most women want.
    I try to bring it up respectfully and notice that most females on this forum are offended by it. Trying to laugh it all away, subtly using my virginity against me, describing me as egocentric.

I wonder what it is that offended you. I see Aholes being succesfull with lame approaches so I don't see what is so offensive about it.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    You clearly have no idea how it all works, and sell your modest opinion as facts.
    All we do is based on a pure medical foundation. It is also very universal. I'm from Europe but it happens in the US too.

We even draw all vertebae on each others bodies, their spinous processes, transverse processes, vertebral bodies etc from C1 to L5. Your head to your a$$.
    Think you can do that on thin clothing? Good luck. You'd be some therapist with an approach like that

We'll stay away from your anus and private parts but the rest of the body has to be free.
    That explains it. I live in the US, that would not happen.

You are 180° out of line. I am nearly 25 and a virgin because I was always too caring and friendly towards women.

Get a grip on my ego? What ego? Read through all my posts on this forum and spot the ego missy. There is none of it.
    I have even been treated for a lack of assertiveness and confidence.
    Now turn on the tv and go watch the Simpsons
    And you do have a big ego, and it's VERY unattractive. You might THINK you don't but it's definitely there.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Users Country Flag
    What makes you think I believe I know all about women?

I know that being nice and friendly doesn't work. I've done it for 24 years. And I've seen hundreds of A holes being succesful with young women.

So I try to use a similar careless approach and ask what people really think about it.
    It is a new approach and I am not familiar with it, therefore I ask about it.
    I think you're mistakening 'A-hole' with confident. Women don't like a-holes. But someone who is confident and sweet at the same time does the trick. However women don't want someone who is so nice that they can just kick em around like a puppy dog.

The naked truth. From what I've seen, there is a huge difference between what most women say and what most women want.
    I try to bring it up respectfully and notice that most females on this forum are offended by it. Trying to laugh it all away, subtly using my virginity against me, describing me as egocentric.

I wonder what it is that offended you. I see Aholes being succesfull with lame approaches so I don't see what is so offensive about it.
    It's your know it all arrogance that is really irritating.

Maybe you need a makeover?

He knows what David Deangelo has taught him and Deangelo is saying he's too nice and caring....wtf??

He chooses to ignore and overlook what 'real' women advise in this thread and general advice women will give in these forums...which is guess is why he fcks up time after time and with women.

If he wasn't so focused and obsessed with getting a woman and how he should act around them, which women can sense a 'desperate' man and trying to hard to please a mile off....then he might finally have some success with women.

Nobody knows women better than other women.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 20-02-11 at 12:48 AM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    He knows what David Deangelo has taught him and Deangelo is saying he's too nice and caring....wtf??

He chooses to ignore and overlook what 'real' women advise in this thread and general advice women will give in these forums...which is guess is why he fcks up time after time and with women.

If he wasn't so focused and obsessed with getting a woman and how he should act around them, which women can sense a mile off....then he might finally have some success with women.

Nobody knows women better than other women.
    he'll learn eventually. hopefully.... You can't fix ugly though. So lets hope he's not.

I'm not bragging - I've been a total shit in my past where women are concerned... but I've had a lot of success where the ladies are concerned. Some spectacular failures too. But I'm here to tell you, the ladies above have nailed it. The advice you've gotten from them you can take as gospel.

You really want to know what you need? They've already said it - confidence. If you go and ask all them in turn, you'll get none of them. If you go at it and try to be their friend, you'll get that, and no more. Do you know how to make small talk? Do you know any of the visual cues that a woman is interested? I'll give you a couple of bits of advice, and you can take it or fail, I don't really care.

1. Look the woman you're interested in, in the eyes. Look NOWHERE else, particularly if she's unclothed.

2. Smile. If she smiles back, there's a chance.

3. Strike up a conversation. About ANYTHING that you share. Your class, the teacher, your love of lacrosse, the bus being late, the weather, whatever.

If she touches her hair, she's at least mildly interested. If she doesn't, move on. You don't have to actually ask her out to determine the level of interest. This isn't the ONLY visual cue, but it's a pretty universal one.

If you get no signals at all, end the conversation with "Well, nice talking to you". If you DO, end the conversation with "Hope to see you again." or something similar.

He's not ugly but frustrated by the fact that being a nice guy has gotten him nowhere. You girls say we don't like A holes....well I find that to be a big load of BS and I know there are plenty of guys out there that will back me up on this one. You girls don't see the difference if you are infatuated or deeply in love with a guy. You are willing to put up with it. I was young and stupid once and ya I know this to be true. Been there and done that. Thank god the majority of us do grow out of it as we mature in our 30's.

Being a sweet, nice, respectful guy=weak ass and boring....you know it.

Dear lord... did I just teach him how to be a womanizing asshole like I used to be?

Sorry Smackie, but I for one don't like assholes and I don't want an asshole. If he comes across an asshole on our first few dates, I'd run a mile....

Maybe I've settled for an asshole in the past and if he's proven to be an asshole further down the line. It is harder to break away and once we are 'in love'....

But I NEVER once intentionally set out to deliberately get involved with an asshole and if I'd known he was an asshole from day one....then I'd have steered clear.

I want a nice guy who treats me RIGHT!

And I'm in my 30's too....so been there, done that also.

Being a sweet, nice, respectful guy=weak ass and boring.
    There are two types....

The nice guy and the SICKLY SWEET guy....

A guy can be nice, respectful and sweet and without being a DOORMAT.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 20-02-11 at 01:51 AM.

You have to admit if you were sitting by a nice guy and someone that was a bit edgy....I know I would be taking a second look at edgy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    he'll learn eventually. hopefully.... You can't fix ugly though. So lets hope he's not.
    Stereotypical woman statement right there. I mean why the need to attack HIM for his opinion?
    Take a 2nd look at your sig quote.

Bad boys don't appeal to me

At my age I know what I'm looking for and what I want.

And it aint an arsehole....and never was.

You are 180° out of line. I am nearly 25 and a virgin because I was always too caring and friendly towards women.

Get a grip on my ego? What ego? Read through all my posts on this forum and spot the ego missy. There is none of it.
    I have even been treated for a lack of assertiveness and confidence.
    Now turn on the tv and go watch the Simpsons

Your name must be HeyZues, right? If your screen name is referring to the other name, I just have to say, "Jesus H. Christ!"

Let me help you out because you come from an area of seemingly ZERO experience and because you *feel* that David DeAngelo creates an identity
    you want to associate yourself with: here is the kicker: YOU will not get a real woman from his shitty teachings.

You will get one dimensional pieces of ass, with no oral (communication skills) , women devoid of morals, ethics and/or standards...
    You will get women who have such a low self esteem...you won't be able to hit it and quit it. A good woman? You'd never be able to get
    with shit advice and again: one sided thinking, in that lumping *ALL* women into ONE category as some dumb group of species who are only
    good for fetching beers, spreading their legs and making sandwiches...

If you're good with that, then great for you!
    You just have low standards and zero motivational habits indicative of a man who wants a really good woman (that indeed exist)

K, what else is there to say?
    You mistake kindness for weakness? I get that.

The kind of women who've rejected you aren't real people!
    They aren't critical thinkers. This is what they think (not read bullshit, I've lived this, k?)

-Hmmm, first he has to be fine (but I tell my girlfriends it's all about the connection) lol
    -I wonder what kind of watch he has, car he drives and how much money he makes...

Shallow, superficial/fake and identity-less drones are what's in store for you: and worse: you will end up alone.
    If you're good with that: no worries...I'm happy for you.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast