+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 women, 6 weeks

Hey all... why go to the effort?

Jesus, do it your way. Report back to us on your progress.

Hilarity will ensue.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    The big question is...would YOU go for a female that no other guys in the class wanted after she asked them all out? Answer is probably not. So there you go.

You seem to generalize all women into one lump sum of females who want assholes. And that's the kind of thinking that's gonna get you nowhere.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    You should choose one girl and see what she's like, all women like different things in guys...just as all guys like different aspects in women. You can't group all females into one group and use one technique. Doesn't work like that.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Jesus, Jesus...

I see that you're getting the usual "Nice Guy (tm)" treatment here: being told that you're a hopeless loser simply because you believe the evidence of your eyes. Well, guy, take heart. You're right, they're wrong.*

In any contest for female attention between a caring and decent "Nice Guy" and a selfish, degenerate sexual predator (AKA: "asshole"), the predator wins the woman because he knows how to push the right buttons, and puts on any face, makes any promise, assumes any attitude needed to get those buttons pushed. The poor, dumb "Nice Guy" is not willing to lie, cheat, and steal to get the girl; he is weakened by his sense of decency, which will not let him treat women as prey.

As part of his weakness the nice guy hopes that women will repay kindness with kindness and affection with affection, only to find that instead they react to him with savage contempt. When he refuses to treat women like game animals, women treat him like road-kill. As long as he approaches life hoping for decent, humane treatment from women, he'll be "weak," and wrong, and unsuccessful. Women are not capable of kindness toward "Nice Guys." It's genetic, I think.

So if you want to have success with women, you need to rid yourself of your weaknesses. Tear spontaneous kindness, affection, generosity, and goodness out of your soul, and scrap them. Understand that you must pretend to be "nice," and courteous, and kind, and affectionate-- but never spontaneously so, only by calculation according to the rules of the "Game" that women insist you must play.

Put on your best pimp suit, sharpen up your arrogance and your swagger, and go out to play.

*N.B: I don't mean that they're wrong in advising you not to ask all the girls in your class out one after another. Damn, I don't think I've ever heard a worse idea than that. Don't do it. Just don't.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    The big question is...would YOU go for a female that no other guys in the class wanted after she asked them all out? Answer is probably not. So there you go.

You seem to generalize all women into one lump sum of females who want assholes. And that's the kind of thinking that's gonna get you nowhere.
    If none of the guys want to date her, there is a reason for it. Whether I'll date a girl or not depends on my perception of her and not on the number of guys she's asked on a date.

This reminds me of a situation that happened 2 years ago. We had a prom in college and the ugliest girl in college couldn't find a date. She is kind though, but extremely unattractive. Her sister was a friend of mine and told me that this was a big issue for her. It affected her confidence. She had asked some guys in class but none of them had replied.

I was a typical nice guy at the time, and felt sorry for her. I asked her out on a date and she was very happy.
    There was nothing to gain for me, on the contrary students were laughing at me dating her.
    Sympathy for people doesn't get you anywhere in life and I don't think I would do the same thing now

Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    I see that you're getting the usual "Nice Guy (tm)" treatment here: being told that you're a hopeless loser simply because you believe the evidence of your eyes. Well, guy, take heart. You're right, they're wrong.*

In any contest for female attention between a caring and decent "Nice Guy" and a selfish, degenerate sexual predator (AKA: "asshole"), the predator wins the woman because he knows how to push the right buttons, and puts on any face, makes any promise, assumes any attitude needed to get those buttons pushed. The poor, dumb "Nice Guy" is not willing to lie, cheat, and steal to get the girl; he is weakened by his sense of decency, which will not let him treat women as prey.

As part of his weakness the nice guy hopes that women will repay kindness with kindness and affection with affection, only to find that instead they react to him with savage contempt. When he refuses to treat women like game animals, women treat him like road-kill. As long as he approaches life hoping for decent, humane treatment from women, he'll be "weak," and wrong, and unsuccessful. Women are not capable of kindness toward "Nice Guys." It's genetic, I think.

So if you want to have success with women, you need to rid yourself of your weaknesses. Tear spontaneous kindness, affection, generosity, and goodness out of your soul, and scrap them. Understand that you must pretend to be "nice," and courteous, and kind, and affectionate-- but never spontaneously so, only by calculation according to the rules of the "Game" that women insist you must play.

Put on your best pimp suit, sharpen up your arrogance and your swagger, and go out to play.

*N.B: I don't mean that they're wrong in advising you not to ask all the girls in your class out one after another. Damn, I don't think I've ever heard a worse idea than that. Don't do it. Just don't.
    I agree with this and many guys have told me the same, but women on this forum will slaughter your post.
    Especially experienced women. I have never denied that confidence is an issue for me. However women on this forum tend to blame me for not seeing my own leaks.
    Moaning about assholes being succesful out of jealousy.

I don't call it jealousy, but frustration. Confidence might improve my success, I am working at it.
    But I don't think I am out of line when I say that most young women fail to distinguish confidence from pure arrogance.
    I think most people see arrogance/respectlessness as a very advanced form of confidence, which is very attractive for some/most women in their twenties.

I don't know why the fact that I bring it up offends so many females here. I think they are afraid of being exploited
    Last edited by MynameisJesus; 20-02-11 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post

I see that you are also confused. The fact that "nice guys" i.e. insecure doormats, don't attract women does not correlate to the conclusion that the only way to get women is to be a jerk. Jerks who simulate the traits of good mates will attract women. But so will men who actually have those traits. I mean really, have you truly never seen a kind, sincere, attractive and confident guy? Those guys have women lined up at least as much if not more than the jerk pretender.

The "game" is settling for artifice rather than actually being a good person. It will get you into the pants of naive or stupid or insecure girls, so it is an option. But it does not follow that that "game" is the only successful option. To have real relationships with intelligent, attractive women, genuine confidence is better than this silliness. You set up a false dichotomy of sweet and kind and spineless "whatever you want, dear" and arrogant, self-centered lounge lizards. In reality, most guys are neither of these extremes.

Quote Originally Posted by MynameisJesus View Post
    I agree with this and many guys have told me the same, but women on this forum will slaughter your post.
    Especially experienced women. I have never denied that confidence is an issue for me. However women on this forum tend to blame me for not seeing my own leaks.
    Moaning about assholes being succesful out of jealousy.

I don't call it jealousy, but frustration. Confidence might improve my success, I am working at it.
    But I don't think I am out of line when I say that most young women fail to distinguish confidence from pure arrogance.
    I think most people see arrogance/respectlessness as a very advanced form of confidence, which is very attractive for some/most women in their twenties.

I don't know why the fact that I bring it up offends so many females here. I think they are afraid of being exploited
    I can give you one data point. It frustrates me for you to equate confidence with arrogance because it just adds more BS to the dating scene. Every spineless guy who grows up and develops confidence is one more GOOD guy on the dating scene. Every spinelss guy who throws up his hands and becomes an insecure, insincere player adds one more BAD guy to the dating scene.

It also frustrates me because it is SO elementary. So many women AND men with the same truthful message are explaining the same thing: genuine confidence will get you romantic success. When you reply back "Exactly, I need to learn to be an arrogant ass," people beat their heads on their keyboards.

Quote Originally Posted by Take2 View Post
    It frustrates me for you to equate confidence with arrogance because it just adds more BS to the dating scene.
    Do you disagree with me if I say that for the majority of young/inexperienced women, the following equation is correct?

shy/ unconfident < confident < arrogant / egocentric / respectless / abusive

As an experienced woman, you are probably able to distinguish confidence from arrogance. In my opinion, most girls I know personally are not. They see it as an advanced type of confidence
    And it's not always easy to make a distinction between confidence and arrogance. Like smackie said, I believe it may take years

They say that only insecure women are attracted to jerks.
    What kind of woman doesn't have insecurities? These guys spot the insecurities and exploit them. There are forums where guys even explain how they do this.
    And therefore I believe they are more succesful than a genuine confident guy
    Last edited by MynameisJesus; 20-02-11 at 08:51 PM.

Nope. I think that for young inexperienced women, confidence and arrogance may look similar and therefore have equal success in getting their attention. Not ever superior.

But then the arrogant jerks aren't able to sustain a relationship, anyway, so that is only useful if you JUST want to get laid and move on.

All women have insecurities, as do all men. But those with some store of self-confidence and self-respect are much more rewarding to date than those with NONE.

And you need to define "success" for yourself. If success means meaningless sex with insecure women at the expense of your own self-respect, then you go for it and be as successful as those jerks you admire so much. But if you go that route, you get everything that goes with it. If you want to have some self-respect of your own, if you want to meet women with whom you might have a real and lasting relationship, that path won't work for you. And to me, it isn't success anyway.

Jesus, C'mon man!!! Do it your way!

You know you want to. Let us know how it goes. I promise we won't laugh. Much.

Ok, that's a lie. We'll laugh a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Jesus, C'mon man!!! Do it your way!

You know you want to. Let us know how it goes. I promise we won't laugh. Much.

Ok, that's a lie. We'll laugh a lot.
    Thank you for this valuable contribution. Feel free to comment on chump4u on this page

Quote Originally Posted by MynameisJesus View Post
    Thank you for this valuable contribution. Feel free to comment on chump4u on this page
    Feel free to look up the word "Chump".

That's not a real poster, it's somebody who thinks they're funny.

Feel free to look up the word "Chump".

That's not a real poster, it's somebody who thinks they're funny.
    I assure you that I'm real, and probably more real than you-- more grounded in the real world, anyway.

And my post was real. Every word of it reflects my honest opinion, based on experience.

(Damn!
    Some people...)
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Fine, fine.

chump 1 (chmp)
    n.
    A stupid or foolish person; a dolt.

chump1
    n
    1. Informal a stupid person
    2. a thick heavy block of wood
    a. the thick blunt end of anything, esp of a piece of meat
    b. (as modifier) a chump chop
    4. Brit slang the head (esp in the phrase off one's chump)
    What are you trying to achieve by posting this? Sympathy from females?
    If you keep going off topic I'm gonna report you to the mods

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast