+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 women, 6 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    LOL! There's actually some truth in that.
    When women say they want a nice guy, the say that because it keeps them feeling in control, in their comfort zone. Attraction gets them out of their comfort zone. It is a feeling and therefore they can't describe it with their logical approaches in this thread. It appears that it even makes them mad if you look at most replies to the simple facts I stated earlier

Anyway Jesus girls give VERY BAD advice on how to pick up girls
    Not if you know that you should do the exact opposite of what they say to make them feel attracted.

" I want a good guy that takes care of me " --> but I'll want you much harder if you ignore me and don't care for me

Having said that, blatantly asking out every girl in your class will just make you look like a desperate creep. Your best bet is to become friendly with as many females as possible in a very relaxed casual way. Once the girls see other females responding to you positively, you'll pique their interest.
    It might. But doing something risky that almost automatically leads to failure, also indicates that you don't care about failure which is attractive. That was actually my point. I just think I took a bad example to achieve this because it could look desperate if it's done badly.
    Asking all girls out on private dates might seem lame. Asking them out to a group party might not

Not if you know that you should do the exact opposite of what they say to make them feel attracted....
    And I used to think you were somehat an 'intelligent' guy....

Quote Originally Posted by MynameisJesus View Post
    Do you disagree with me if I say that for the majority of young/inexperienced women, the following equation is correct?

shy/ unconfident < confident < arrogant / egocentric / respectless / abusive

As an experienced woman, you are probably able to distinguish confidence from arrogance. In my opinion, most girls I know personally are not. They see it as an advanced type of confidence
    And it's not always easy to make a distinction between confidence and arrogance. Like smackie said, I believe it may take years

They say that only insecure women are attracted to jerks.
    What kind of woman doesn't have insecurities? These guys spot the insecurities and exploit them. There are forums where guys even explain how they do this.
    And therefore I believe they are more succesful than a genuine confident guy
    K...why then aren't YOU: going out into the real world: exhibiting this kind of behavior: and reporting back with results?
    I suspect you refused to answer my post (on page 4) because you cannot refute them.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Must admit, I get soooo sick of these 'nice' guy threads.

This type of thread has been done over and over and over and over and over....
    Because thousands of guys all over the world are being taken advantage of and they are all full of it.
    I won't bother you with it anymore.

When I was mad at women for liking Aholes earlier, and using nice guys, it was a temporary thing that would fade away. Because I thought they were exceptions.

" We ignore the ones who adore us, adore the ones who ignore us. Hurt the ones that love us, love the ones that hurt us" is a common thing that people say and there is a reason for it.

Now that I have seen it happen like 50 times I know it was not an exception. Every time I see nice guys being used, my beliefs and self worth grow and my attitude changes because I realize it gets you nowhere in life

Now I know that the majority of women take advantage of nice guys, and cry about Aholes, I am starting to become indifferent and the evidence that I see every day is changing me.
    You can tell me 200 times that a red pen is blue. As long as it keeps writing in red, I'm not gonna buy it.

Selfless and humble doesn't get you laid, neither do heartaches. I do not believe that guys like heartisaching ever have hot sex or make her scream. Some intimate cuddling at best.
    I'm not mad at him, I used to share his same beliefs for years but I have said goodbye to it now I realize that is only makes you get used.

Some women might want him temporarly, and use him to get over someone else. He is the methadon she uses to compensate for the heroin that she's addicted to. Her private help desk

I know that most women find this very disturbing. It's pretty evident that it makes you uncomfortable. But it is what I see and it is what I believe in
    Last edited by MynameisJesus; 22-02-11 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    And I used to think you were somehat an 'intelligent' guy....
    I know you don't like me anymore, in case you ever liked me. If you want to blame me for reporting facts that deny what most women are saying on this forum, go ahead.
    I don't let women take advantage of my kindness anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    K...why then aren't YOU: going out into the real world: exhibiting this kind of behavior: and reporting back with results?
    I suspect you refused to answer my post (on page 4) because you cannot refute them.
    Gimme a sec to reread it and reply. You assume a lot of stuff by the way, and sell it as facts

Are you game?

Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    In any contest for female attention between a caring and decent "Nice Guy" and a selfish, degenerate sexual predator (AKA: "asshole"), the predator wins the woman because he knows how to push the right buttons, and puts on any face, makes any promise, assumes any attitude needed to get those buttons pushed. The poor, dumb "Nice Guy" is not willing to lie, cheat, and steal to get the girl; he is weakened by his sense of decency, which will not let him treat women as prey.
    Since you base your "info" on "experience" I have to ask these questions in order to substantiate your claims...

(1) When did you first start dating? When did you finally realize nice guys finish last?
    (2) How long was the most serious relationship...Have you ever been in love? What was the result of this?
    (3) How many relationships have you had? How many of them ended in failure?
    (4) What is your current status? How many women have you slept with? How many of these women
    did you use, lie to, cheat on, and steal from?

(5) How old are you?

As part of his weakness the nice guy hopes that women will repay kindness with kindness and affection with affection, only to find that instead they react to him with savage contempt. When he refuses to treat women like game animals, women treat him like road-kill. As long as he approaches life hoping for decent, humane treatment from women, he'll be "weak," and wrong, and unsuccessful. Women are not capable of kindness toward "Nice Guys." It's genetic, I think.
    I feel you fail to grasp the nature of other people's reality and instead focus on the one you only
    merely identify with due to your experience(s) -which do NOT exemplify all people/types of people on this forum. I am a very nice guy, I'm very honest and I don't ever lie...I am strong, righteous and successful. Especially with women! Why and/or how is that possible? It's not genetic. What you are talking about
    has been artificially molded and shaped by programming and indoctrination: all while we grow up unaware of these vices that plague our minds.

So if you want to have success with women, you need to rid yourself of your weaknesses. Tear spontaneous kindness, affection, generosity, and goodness out of your soul, and scrap them. Understand that you must pretend to be "nice," and courteous, and kind, and affectionate-- but never spontaneously so, only by calculation according to the rules of the "Game" that women insist you must play.

Put on your best pimp suit, sharpen up your arrogance and your swagger, and go out to play.
    This is all wrong, all wrong and just plain wrong, all of it.

If anyone wants to have success with women: they CANNOT fake who they are.
    If those shallow, inept and insecure women want a bad-ass for a man? Faking it: won't cut it.
    Instinct and what is released unaware to the layman: is picked up by a woman.

Now, if he wants just a hot piece of ass, devoid of rational thought and lucid consciousness?
    Your advice is practical and spot on accurate. If he wants to yield an intelligent, secure, and independent woman? These bullshit tricks of crap do not work.

I know, and I have a successful relationship (with a highly intelligent, educated and self secure/independent) woman not by being the asshole women secretly want (because I've been that guy before) but by being
    open, honest, respectful, and kind.

Just because *you* feel (NOW) that you need to play pretend to get a really good woman does not
    make it so...I do however feel sorry for the newer generations (born in the 90's on up) because their environments are much more influenced by garbage than previous ones. (not all, but many of them)

*N.B: I don't mean that they're wrong in advising you not to ask all the girls in your class out one after another. Damn, I don't think I've ever heard a worse idea than that. Don't do it. Just don't.
    How would you approach this situation with being in a professional/higher learning environment where
    you just want 3 girls because they are "attractive?"

When women say they want a nice guy, the say that because it keeps them feeling in control, in their comfort zone. Attraction gets them out of their comfort zone. It is a feeling and therefore they can't describe it with their logical approaches in this thread. It appears that it even makes them mad if you look at most replies to the simple facts I stated earlier
    NO, when women say they want a nice guy, they mean they want to be treated with respect by an interesting guy. Then a nice but boring guy comes along and gets turned down and whines about how she SAID she wanted a nice guy and had the nerve to turn him down. She never said nice was her ONLY criteria, dude!

Not if you know that you should do the exact opposite of what they say to make them feel attracted.

" I want a good guy that takes care of me " --> but I'll want you much harder if you ignore me and don't care for me
    How many times, precisely, has this gotten you laid? Because that hot sex, making a woman scream? The guy who does that with me over and over, the guy I can't get enough of? He's actually a nice guy. An attentive guy. He's not a doormat, he has his own needs just like I do, but he works hard to make me feel special. And I work hard to make him feel special. You are following your advice, and you are a virgin. He is doing the opposite and has all the sex he can handle. I;m just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post

Perhaps he has refined his methods? I was only basing my opinion of Mr. Pagan on the previous crap I subscribed to/read about.
    Another thing that proves you are out of line with your conclusions. I'll make a topic about it in the off topic thread. He has dozens of very useful videos and none of them are disrespectful.

The point of adhering to a "mentor" is to learn from them..and apply their teachings... right? K...Exhibit A:

From your 1st post: You have no farking clue as to what to do, and how to do it...
    David teaches you how to approach a group of women (not in a professional environment mind you) but when you're out.
    Another thing you conclude for no reason. You have probably seen him talk about it in one video and then conclude he doesn't do anything else. He does talk about specific situations such as going out, but that's not all there is to it. By far.
    I'll prove you wrong soon enough. Gimme a nudge if it's taking too long

Gimme a sec to reread it and reply. You assume a lot of stuff by the way, and sell it as facts
    If I assume a lot: you do too. What is the difference?
    I have lived, experienced and subsequently learned.

2nd: when it comes to you? I cited your own words as the basis for my posts following yours!
    So these are FACT because they attack your argument: you base as fact. (to you)

You are also seemingly unable to comprehend that no one can ever come to any place and present
    their opinions as fact: you take them as fact because you hate my advice because you used to be that nice guy so
    naturally you have no choice but to disassociate with that persona because it yielded you no pussy for so long.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Actually I think most of the time when women make excuses it's becasue they don't like YOU. "I only date white guys" (she was dating a another asian dude 1 week later) "I'm not ready for a relationship" (I don't want a relationship with you) "I don't have time for a bf" (I don't want to waste my time on you) "I want a _____ guy" (you're not it, go away).

Another thing that proves you are out of line with your conclusions. I'll make a topic about it in the off topic thread. He has dozens of very useful videos and none of them are disrespectful.

Another thing you conclude for no reason. You have probably seen him talk about it in one video and then conclude he doesn't do anything else. He does talk about specific situations such as going out, but that's not all there is to it. By far.
    I'll prove you wrong soon enough. Gimme a nudge if it's taking too long

I will pretend you are Mr. Pagan, since you take offense in such a way that tells me you MUST be him...

If I am wrong with my (observation) then no problem! I apologize for making statements that aren't provable.
    I merely disliked his advice and never identified with it. If you do: great for you! I ask you this:

WHERE ARE YOUR RESULTS????

I don't think you know what an observation is: versus a conclusion.

A conclusion would mean after gathering ALL the facts: I make a final judgment about the teachings....
    -Not what I am doing: you just aren't very keen on reading comprehension, nor do you ask for clarity: you just ASS-U-ME.

An observation: means that based on what I have read (which is NOT everything as I've admitted) I feel
    his advice isn't good, because most if not all of his advice tell you to be someone who you are not:

Case in point: You are a 25 yr old virgin: you've identified with his methods because you have no game
    with women: so he *must be right* about them all, but considering you've ZERO success stories and all of your
    posts stem from knowing not what you preach, defend: AND PRESENT as facts:

You have nothing to show for it.

I know you don't like me anymore, in case you ever liked me. If you want to blame me for reporting facts that deny what most women are saying on this forum, go ahead.
    This sounds like the ramblings of an insecure pussy who isn't confident, nor assertive.
    If you have to spell it out to a girl: that you won't let women take advantage of you anymore: this says you are weak
    and you've just given up your power...

Is this what David taught you as well?

BTW: where is the source that says THESE *FACTS* (you purport to be facts) can be cited as a legitimate source(s) and authoritative credentials?

edited, gimme a sec
    Last edited by MynameisJesus; 22-02-11 at 04:27 AM.

Oh stop being so childish.

Just because I might say something you don't like, doesn't mean I don't like you or hate you.

We've been over this time and time again and for months - and despite numerous advices given, you don't seem to have absorbed or taken notice of an ounce of it and return time and time again looking for answers to the same old subject.

If you know best, then why come seeking advice?

And if you know best, why is still there NO woman in your life?
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 22-02-11 at 04:31 AM.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast