+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 women, 6 weeks

6 women, 6 weeks

In my new class in school we have practical courses about spine manipulations. We're all standing there in our underwear, touching and manipulating each other.
    I don't know any of the students personally but some of the ladies are very attractive.
    I want to get to know them and see what happens.

But I only have courses with them for 6 weeks, 8 hours per week and that's it.
    What's my best move? Step up to just one and ask her to get a drink?
    Step up to all of them and see which one responds?

All I have so far is " Hi, my name is.. "

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    pick one and go for it. If you just approach them all at once, i guarantee it'll be a no for all of them.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In an educational school you're in your underwear touching eachother!? That sounds absurd.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I know, i was gonna ask but didn't have time. You must be making this up because this doesn't happen in any kind of professional school setting.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    I know, i was gonna ask but didn't have time. You must be making this up because this doesn't happen in any kind of professional school setting.
    Sometimes female reasoning makes no sense to me. The original post says I'm in practical courses about spinal manipulations. That is what manual therapists, osteopaths, chiropractors and physiotherapists do.
    I have no idea what is hard to understand about it. You think we all practice with our sweaters and trousers on? You can't locate (let alone manipulate) any vertebra like that.

Women practice in their bras and underwear and men only wear underwear.
    We even palpate bone structures close to each others private parts, such as the os pubis which is often a source of pain in pregnant women.
    We manipulate ribs on each others chest, stuff like that.
    So there is a lot of tension in those classes and everybody tends to practice with the same gender because otherwise it can be awkward at times

This doesn't happen in any professional school setting?
    Getting used to practicing half naked has been a problem for some students when we started. If you don't want to cooperate, teachers ask you to leave the class
    Last edited by MynameisJesus; 18-02-11 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    pick one and go for it. If you just approach them all at once, i guarantee it'll be a no for all of them.
    My idea was that they'd see me as the confident, assertive man if I ask them all out. I don't see why it has to be a turn off for all of them

Ume is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    My idea was that they'd see me as the confident, assertive man if I ask them all out. I don't see why it has to be a turn off for all of them
    Because it makes you seem desperate and they will think, that you just want sex and don't really care about getting to know them at all.

I agree .....you have to find one that you are attracted to the most and u think u have a best sho and ask her out u cant ask them all dont be foolish

Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    they will think that you just want sex and don't really care about getting to know them at all.
    AFAIK that's exactly the type of guy that is succesful with most young women

I don't think it seems desperate. The guy that runs after girls, begging for them to go out seems desperate.
    The guy that says " We should go out. And if you don't, I'll just pick someone else " is usually succesful
    Last edited by MynameisJesus; 18-02-11 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MynameisJesus View Post

I don't think it seems desperate. The guy that runs after girls, begging for them to go out seems desperate.
    The guy that says " We should go out. And if you don't, I'll just pick someone else " is usually succesful
    Nope. A girl who is attactive and self-confident does not need to settle for a cattle-call date invitation. Yes, she wants a confident guy, but she also wants to be singled out. Some guys get laid by being jerks to women, but only if they are smooth jerks. Approaching them all together and saying you'd like to date whichever of them will have you is the absence of smooth.

Dude how are you not getting a boner over this?

Pick one and ask her ... this is NOT a Chinese menu!

Don't ask until you are both dressed. You don't want her to be able to connect the classroom activities to your interest in her (unless she flirts first during class).

"Hi, my name is ..." is the perfect pick up line. Just finish it with "would you like to go for a cup of coffee?" ... simple, direct, confident.

Carl.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Dude how are you not getting a boner over this?
    That used to be an issue a few years ago. Nowadays I make sure my gun is unloaded when I enter the arena.
    Or I go to the bathroom for an urgent phone call

No it's not.

I wouldn't touch a guy with a bargepole and if he'd asked all my friends out before he asked me. I want to feel like I'm 'special' to a guy....not like I am a second, third or fourth choice.

When guys will come onto multiple females and one after another and who are part of a group, it will also make you look desperate and that anyone will do. Plus, all these girls will start talking about you and laugh at you for trying with one after the other...

I know me and my friends would piss ourselves laughing at guys who first tried with me, then he went after my friend...and then the next friend.

I also find it odd that you have to parade around half naked. I'd refuse....lols

I took a first aid course recently and we had to lie on the floor and I refused to do it. We also had to give the kiss of life to each other...wtf??
    I chose to give it to the dummy instead....lols
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 19-02-11 at 02:45 AM.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Then you are stupid.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast