+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl issues from Norway!

Girl issues from Norway!

Hey everybody!

I really like this girl at work, but she is way to young for me, I'm 26 and she is 17. I want to get to get together with her but since I'm not a idiot I know it's not right to be with a girl this young at my age,so I need some hints how to get over her, atleast so I don't think about her all the time. When we work together we get along perfectly, we got the same humour, we laugh and enjoy eachothers company, which makes it hard for me to not think about her. I automaticly get drawn to her and it appears she gets drawn to me.
    HELP!!!

some questions:

1st:
    I know she is young, but is it wrong for me to like this girl? she looks very mature for her age!

2nd:
    Should I try to get rid of my feelings or follow my feelings regardless of her age? I'm pretty childish for a 26 year old.7

thanks everybody!

She's above the age of consent. How far's she got till she turns 18? If it's not long, maybe you should pursue her anyway. If you like her as much as you say, a little waiting can't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    She's above the age of consent. How far's she got till she turns 18? If it's not long, maybe you should pursue her anyway. If you like her as much as you say, a little waiting can't hurt.
    I don't know to be honest. I honestly think she is abit young, perhaps it's wrong of me? I know in my heart that we would get along perfectly as a couple, but my moral boundaries is in the way

I think she's too young.

My daughter is 16, so I'm inagining her another year older and some 26 year old guy coming onto her.

I wouldn't be very happy!

There are bastards who come on here and talk about fücking their sisters and shitting in their GF's mouth. I think your morals are relatively normal. A lot of 17 year old girls, though immature, look a lot older than they really are, these days

I know most parents would be uncomfortable about their 17 year old daughter dating a 26 year old young man (and rightfully so) but if you're a good guy and you really like her, it's worth winning their judgment, no?

There are bastards who come on here and talk about fücking their sisters and shitting in their GF's mouth. I think your morals are relatively normal. A lot of 17 year old girls, though immature, look a lot older than they really are, these days

I know most parents would be uncomfortable about their 17 year old daughter dating a 26 year old young man (and rightfully so) but if you're a good guy and you really like her, it's worth winning their judgment, no?
    I consider myself a relativly decent guy, but my hear goes against me, hence why I come here for advice,I can't control my heart, but I can control my action.

I personally think, even if you consider yourself immature, you will eventually become disinterested in her because of the age difference. I'm telling you, teenage girls are really immature and you'd be much happier with a girl your age who knows how to walk the walk. Your feelings for her are probably lustful, and that's probably mutual. Should you pursue her anyway, knowing how unlikely a lasting relationship would be? Well, this is your responsibility to decide because she is young and vulnerable.

Most members are going to band together and say that if it were their daughter, bla bla bla and how they don't approve of this. On the contrary, I think that as long as you're truly interested in her, treat her with great respect, and show her how a girl is supposed to be treated, I personally don't see anything wrong with it, since she is so close to adult-age.

I personally think, even if you consider yourself immature, you will eventually become disinterested in her because of the age difference. I'm telling you, teenage girls are really immature and you'd be much happier with a girl your age who knows how to walk the walk. Your feelings for her are probably lustful, and that's probably mutual. Should you pursue her anyway, knowing how unlikely a lasting relationship would be? Well, this is your responsibility to decide because she is young and vulnerable.

Most members are going to band together and say that if it were their daughter, bla bla bla and how they don't approve of this. On the contrary, I think that as long as you're truly interested in her, treat her with great respect, and show her how a girl is supposed to be treated, I personally don't see anything wrong with it, since she is so close to adult-age.
    I respect her so much that I'm setting my feelings a side, I don't wanna spoil anything for her, but I'm not sure I would be able to resist the temptation should she show interest back, which is why I decided throw my feelings aside.

Quote Originally Posted by loveguy123 View Post
    I know in my heart that we would get along perfectly as a couple
    There's really no way you can know this. Okay, fine, your "heart" tells you this. But how about listening to your brain for a second? You are in such completely different places in your lives, or you should be, anyway. What do you think will happen when she goes off to university and you're left sitting home wondering about all the fun she's having and all the new people she's meeting? What about starting a family? Is that something you would want? Because she's most likely not going to want that for quite a few years. These are things you should think about before you start anything with her.

My opinion is that it's really creepy for a grown man to go after a young, impressionable child. You can say, "Oh, but she's really mature for her age!" Whatever, that's what every older person says when they want to date someone younger. No matter how mature she seems, she hasn't had the same life experiences that you've had. Honestly, 17 year olds are morons. You were a moron at 17, as was I, as was everyone else in the world. They don't have the best decision-making skills, so even if she's into you, it's probably not the best thing for her.

I respect her so much that I'm setting my feelings a side, I don't wanna spoil anything for her, but I'm not sure I would be able to resist the temptation should she show interest back, which is why I decided throw my feelings aside.
    Good. So stop talking to her at work.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    There's really no way you can know this. Okay, fine, your "heart" tells you this. But how about listening to your brain for a second? You are in such completely different places in your lives, or you should be, anyway. What do you think will happen when she goes off to university and you're left sitting home wondering about all the fun she's having and all the new people she's meeting? What about starting a family? Is that something you would want? Because she's most likely not going to want that for quite a few years. These are things you should think about before you start anything with her.

My opinion is that it's really creepy for a grown man to go after a young, impressionable child. You can say, "Oh, but she's really mature for her age!" Whatever, that's what every older person says when they want to date someone younger. No matter how mature she seems, she hasn't had the same life experiences that you've had. Honestly, 17 year olds are morons. You were a moron at 17, as was I, as was everyone else in the world. They don't have the best decision-making skills, so even if she's into you, it's probably not the best thing for her.

Good. So stop talking to her at work.
    I know in my heart, but my moral boundaries stops me. I know what I must do, I just need to know from you how to deal with it, because my heart is burning from sorrow..

I know in my heart, but my moral boundaries stops me. I know what I must do, I just need to know from you how to deal with it, because my heart is burning from sorrow..
    You just have to distance yourself from her. Avoid her completely if that's possible. Maybe ask to be transferred to another department or shift. If you must see her, remain professional.

And maybe try going on dates with women your age so you can be reminded of the positive differences between a 17 year old girl and a 27 year old woman.

You just have to distance yourself from her. Avoid her completely if that's possible. Maybe ask to be transferred to another department or shift. If you must see her, remain professional.

And maybe try going on dates with women your age so you can be reminded of the positive differences between a 17 year old girl and a 27 year old woman.
    there is a few girls who is 18 and 22 years old which I'm intereste in which I might have a shot at. So there is hope for me!

there is a few girls who is 18 and 22 years old which I'm intereste in which I might have a shot at. So there is hope for me!
    Are these girls from your workplace? Why don't you try finding a girl your own age who also does not work with you? Don't shit where you eat, and all that.

Are these girls from your workplace? Why don't you try finding a girl your own age who also does not work with you? Don't shit where you eat, and all that.
    None of these girls work with me!

You are too old for the 17 - 18 year olds. They are children. You are an adult. At this age, you shouldn't have much in common. When you became an adult, she was still in elementary school. That's not a pleasant thought.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast