+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Found pic of GF cheating, or maybe not? You decide

Quote Originally Posted by 4jms View Post
    she kinda been pushing me too be a father figure toward her son, honestly I find it difficult. He a whiney little brat some times. Father is some piece of shit no where to be found. SHe got pregnant at age 14, ya i know i know.

we have gotten into fights before Ive said things like I dont wana be your kids father. Ive pushed her to start dieting more cause shes over wieght for her height, I have been caught eyeballing other girls walkign down the street, etc.. Im just LOOKING geez!
    Well, it doesn't sound like you're mistreating her, but let's be honest; you don't want to be the kid's dad. You're not ready for that. So why are you sticking around a girl of questionable morals who is caught up in a predicament that you don't need to be a part of?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    this story reminds me of one of our members
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

http:

//img109.imageshack.us/i/16773446.jpg/

Shes standing in between his legs so close her front side is touching his junk. they are face to face. his hand is on her stomache. it looks like her hand is on his arm.

If that grey boot is resting on a leg (which to me looked like it was a shadow of the boot), then yeah....there is hand between someones legs and near the crotch area.
    But for all you know, she could have been sat on the floor and was resting her hand on the couch...and not realised her hand was near his bollocks...they were drunk after all.

I still don't think there is enough proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    this story reminds me of one of our members
    Probaly the same dude
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

no first time poster

The pix don't necessarily show anything. Could EASILY be two drunk people talking and laughing and goofing around.

However, the text messages are disturbing. As is you going through her phone. You'd both be better off without the other.

Alright, this photo analysis has been fun, but it's sort of beside the point. You don't trust her, you don't want to be the "whiny little brat's" father figure, you make her feel bad about her weight, and above all else, you make it sound like you're settling for her because you won't be able to find someone else. So end it already.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    That guy has her hands on her, SHE should not be ok with that. And why is she out with a bunch of drunk tards when she has a son waiting at home? Seems a little trashy to me. Those text messages are not ok, and her saying she doesn't know why she does that is an unacceptable excuse for that kind of behavior. You guys would probably be better off going your separate ways..
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

just dump her

http:

//img109.imageshack.us/i/16773446.jpg/

Shes standing in between his legs so close her front side is touching his junk. they are face to face. his hand is on her stomache. it looks like her hand is on his arm.
    if your looking for an excuse to get rid of her do so
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    That guy has her hands on her, SHE should not be ok with that. And why is she out with a bunch of drunk tards when she has a son waiting at home? Seems a little trashy to me. Those text messages are not ok, and her saying she doesn't know why she does that is an unacceptable excuse for that kind of behavior. You guys would probably be better off going your separate ways..
    what text messages
    Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by sweetkissesforu View Post
    what text messages
    A week later i find texts on her phone (sexting) to a different guy about how she can please herself without me, admits doing anal, what she named her private parts. Just messed up stuff....
    Very first post.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    she kinda been pushing me too be a father figure toward her son, honestly I find it difficult. He a whiney little brat some times. Father is some piece of shit no where to be found. SHe got pregnant at age 14, ya i know i know.

we have gotten into fights before Ive said things like I dont wana be your kids father. Ive pushed her to start dieting more cause shes over wieght for her height, I have been caught eyeballing other girls walkign down the street, etc.. Im just LOOKING geez!
    When you started a relationship with her you knew she had a child. Yeh, its wrong of her to push you to be the childs father, but you have to accept that the child may see you as a father figure.
    Has she put on weight, or was she like that when you started dating? There is no point pushing someone to lose weight, they have to want to do it for themselves.

It sounds like you are looking for reasons to get out. I dont ind the pictures that incriminating but you obviously do, and thats what matters. You obviously dont trust her a great deal(rightly so after the text messages)

Why are you in this relationship? Cause you certainly arent coming across like it is love keeping you there...
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I was too busy looking at the pics and to notice what he'd exactly said....

If she had the kid when she was 14 and she is now 29, that makes her son 15 years old.....unlikely to hardly be a whiny child who wants constant attention anymore.
    She had this son when you met her. If you couldn't accept him, then you should have steered clear from her also.

Telling her to her face you don't want to be her sons father, making her feel like a fat cow and forcing her to lose weight and then ogling other women....Yeah, I bet your gf feels really great about herself and her confidence 'zoomed' and since she met you. I bet that since she met you, her self esteem and confidence has totally hit 'rock bottom'. You appear to put this woman down and constantly!!!

IMO you don't come across as being a 'catch' yourself and I'm finding myself wondering 'WTF is she even doing or thinking, in continuing to remain in this relationship with you'??

You don't even appear to love her very much, if at all....and if this woman isn't getting the attention she craves from you, she will lap up the attentions of another guy!!

Who can blame her?

Do her a favour and leave her to meet some man who is willing and would accept her the way she is and with a son.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 19-02-11 at 10:23 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast