+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend Ignoring me?

Girlfriend Ignoring me?

So, me and my girlfriend are high school sweethearts. We've been together since our 8th grade year, and we're now in our junior year in high school. I love her dearly, and she's the best thing thats ever happened to me. She's brought me the best times of my life, and to be honest, I don't know where I'd be without her. She's everything to me.

We use to always go out, have fun, and not once did we EVER have any problems in our relationship. Things couldn't of been better. This is how it was until about 4 months ago. Everything has completely changed...she's mean to me, she's not loving, and she doesn't even want to see me anymore. Our communication went from open to nearly nonexistent. When we do talk, she no longer tells me she loves me, which breaks my heart. I don't know whats happened, or what went wrong. I feel as if I love her more each and every day, but at the same time, she pulls farther and farther from me everyday.

Ever since monday, she has not been answering my calls or texts. I don't know what to do... these past 4 months have been miserable. I've felt so depressed, but I cant breakup with this girl, I love her so much. I'm heartbroken and I dont know what to do. Any advice?

Send her a text telling her that you're officially breaking up with her, and ask her not to contact you anymore. Don't be aggressive or insulting, just say something along the lines of, "This relationship clearly isn't working, so it's time we officially end it. Please don't contact me for anything except to get your belongings."

She'll definitely get in contact with you if you're the one to break it off.

Have you not had a single conversation about her behavior over the last four months? She's never voiced concerns or feelings or anything? And you never asked?

If neither of you made any attempts to talk about it, then obviously your relationship can't work, so there's nothing to salvage. You should send her a break-up text since she won't respond to you, but don't talk to her if she contacts you. Just be done with it.

She's preparing you for a serious heartbreak. She hasn't gathered the courage to officially end it with you yet, so she's going to continue to pull away until she's ready to break up with you. This is usually how it ends, one person totally clueless (you) and the other so confused they just choose to shut down and be cold harded (her). You'd probably;y never do anything to hurt her, including breaking up with her, but these things, (high school love) more than likely always come to an end. After all that time together you see how much she cares about you?? Won't even be up front and honest about what's going on. Look at this for what it is, she's changes, which is not a crime, but to leave you in the dark like this.........that's just cold blooded.