+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He claims to be a virgin!

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    He'd warned me beforehand....didn't think it would over that quick though.

It didn't seem to bother him but he probably sensed I wasn't happy. But I didn't make a deal of it or ever brought it up.
    Oh dear!!! Did you not make him go again then? Would have lasted a lot longer...... unless his name is JIM!!!

He'd warned me beforehand....didn't think it would over that quick though.

It didn't seem to bother him but he probably sensed I wasn't happy. But I didn't make a deal of it or ever brought it up.
    Umm.. I don't understand why if a guy knows about that beforehand he wouldn't just jack of or something before so he takes longer... It seems pretty silly.

I was a really good looking dude in college and no one believed I was a virgin. That's because I WAS NOT a virgin, but I convinced the girls that I was so they would feel safe with me. I only slept with virgins back then, so I needed them to have their guards down.
    I learned quickly that girls would put out quicker if the guy is a virgin also. So I tell every single one that they were my 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Umm.. I don't understand why if a guy knows about that beforehand he wouldn't just jack of or something before so he takes longer... It seems pretty silly.
    He was Muslim...they don't masturbate.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    Haha, my bf did that once...luckily it was a one off but i still rib him about it now!
    This was the 'first' time we had sex it happened.

Following time it lasted longer....like 2 minutes or something, lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    I was a really good looking dude in college and no one believed I was a virgin. That's because I WAS NOT a virgin, but I convinced the girls that I was so they would feel safe with me. I only slept with virgins back then, so I needed them to have their guards down.
    I learned quickly that girls would put out quicker if the guy is a virgin also. So I tell every single one that they were my 1st.
    Oh man, girls talk....I bet they did know you weren't a virgin really, but just played along, lols

He was Muslim...they don't masturbate.
    O.o Maybe my religion needs more absurd rules in order to get more popular

Quote Originally Posted by MartinB View Post
    Oh dear!!! Did you not make him go again then? Would have lasted a lot longer...... unless his name is JIM!!!
    Nope, I was tired anyway and from rolling around with him for 3 hours beforehand....lols

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your posts never fail to surprise me anymore.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Still think you should make him wrap it up. Guys have lied claiming virginity to get away with doing it without protection.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Still think you should make him wrap it up. Guys have lied claiming virginity to get away with doing it without protection.
    Wow, I never thought of that. Maybe that's why those girls never asked me to cover up. Good....cus I hate condoms.
    I never get to cum inside though until we started doing anal. I only cum inside anal. To this day my ex-wife still thinks I was
    a virgin when I met her. hahahahahhahahahah!

Wow, I never thought of that. Maybe that's why those girls never asked me to cover up. Good....cus I hate condoms.
    I never get to cum inside though until we started doing anal. I only cum inside anal. To this day my ex-wife still thinks I was
    a virgin when I met her. hahahahahhahahahah!
    I'm guessing dishonesty was a reason for the divorce.

I currently live in Georgia but I have lived all over the southeast and I was born in Guam
    For a guy like the one you describe to be a virgin at 20 is pretty rare. IT must've been by choice so he would have to have plenty of will power. Test him. Try to get him to do things that he wouldnt normaly do. Test his strength. Is he easily influenced? If he is a well rounded person in many other areas then there is a good chance he is being truthful.

I'd say he is more than likely a virgin. As another posted said above, a guy this age is much more likely to lie and say they ARE NOT a virgin, not the other way around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12