+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't know where I stand...

Don't know where I stand...

Hello everyone,
    Just wanted a opinion from people who don' t know either people.
    Basically I met this guy on holiday 3 years ago he was my rep and when he got back we started to see each other roughly once a month as we live 2 and half hours away. After 6 months ahd gone by, he went back repping i was very naieve and didn't see anyone wihthin the time he was gone and once again when he was back we started meeting again. A few months down the line he had quit his repping and decided to stay in the uk and we would still meet then one day on msn he was worried that i'd only slept with him & basically said he didnt want anythin 2 come out of what we had and that he didnt want anyone. So i was obvs very hurt but i decided 2 stop seeing him so a year goes by were still in contact but only friendly then time goes on and he starts to be flirty again wants me to see him. So in december i went 2 see him he tried it on but i said i didnt want to do anythign and he was understanding and said we should see eachother more whereas before if i said no to sex he would say something like whats the point us seeing eachother?
    Anyway i met up with him couple of times more he kept suggesting about meeting up more and seemed bothered about what i thought of him and how many he had slept with.
    then a few weeks ago he says he thinks im shy, dont no what i want, and i lack experience in life with men and he didnt have an explanation as to what he meant only that i hadnt seen a few films that he really liked. So i said to him the reason y iv been so guarded is because u previously said u didnt want anything 2 do with me so his response was "but im slightly worried where u think its gonna go now?"
    so i replied saying im not saying wheter its gonna go anywhere im just telling u why iv been actin like i have.
    Since then his been flirty again i really dont no where i stand.

Whats your views? Thanks xx

He just wants you for sex....friends with benefits. He is worried that you will fall for him and he doesn't want it to go that far. Basically he is saying you are wasting your time with him if you want a BF.

Thanks for your advise.
    I feel that has already gone that far and I did tell him last year that i wanted more than just sex and wanted a relationship and thats when he suggested to not see one another again but then a year down the line wanted to meet up thats why I was so confused