+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want my ex back =/

I want my ex back =/

We were together for 2 years. Broke up, got back together. She didn't feel appreciated so we broke up a second time. remained friends, but I loved her too much to be just friends so I left her life.
    Haven't talked to her for 6 months, I still missed her and regret walking out so I sent her an email apologizing for what I did.

She didn't respond.

so I gave her more space and continued on with my life. And a month later I texted her and asked if she would like to get coffee one day.

She texted back and said no.

Most people would give up by now, but I love this girl. She's different from every girl ive dated after her. And no matter what I can't help but think how much better my ex is when I'm with other girls.
    I know she still has feelings for me but she's just too bitter about what I did to give me another chance.

Is it too late for me?

I haven't talked to her in personabout how I felt since we were together. And something tells me that writing a letter or texting only gives her a chance to seek advice from her friends.
    What's the best way for me to talk to her? Should I pour my heart out to her in person?
    cause it seems like its past the point of pretending I don't care.

ya man you gotta talk to her in person somehow if you want to have any chance.
    I got loaded last night on a bottle of gin
    And I had a fight with my redneck girlfriend
    But when I'm drinkin' I am nobody's friend
    Please baby wait for me until they let me out again

I think you should just let it go personally, she's moved on by the sound of it

And you are assuming she's bitter at you, just because she said no to you doesn't mean she's bitter, just means she doesn't want to meet you

You've asked to meet for a coffee and she has said no, so you have your answer as to whether to pursue this further or not

If she was interested at all she would have responded differently.

Just let her go

Remember say every thing that is on your mind and how much she means to you cause if you dont open up someone else will and you dont want that.

ANTl a similar thing happened to me.. my ex would not meet up with me.. I had to settle for a phone call... didnt work out... BUT from the sounds of this you need to let it go dude.. you keep trying to talk to her and you will scare her away for good.. you cant make someone have feelings for you.. I wish it was possible but its not ANT