My boyfriend and I have been together for 2.5 years. We moved in together about a year and a half ago. Not the guy I thought he was. I found out many things about him like social sites that he had two profiles on and talking to random girls, his job he worked at was for his ex girlfriend's dad and I NEVER knew (she was always there and calling him 3-4 times a day). We went through a horrible time and I wasnt innocent myself but I started doing same crap he was. Now since he has gotten laid off (back in June) we've been together all the time. We have our own business and the only time we get away from each other is when I go to college 3 days a week. I have recently been trying to get away going out with my girlfriends but he wants to come. He tries to go with his guy friends I want to come. I believe that we both dont trust each other and want to make sure one or the other wont cheat. Than I ask myself if there is no trust than why be together? so we end up arguing on this basis NON STOP every single day. I go back and forth to my parents house for a break but its not helping. I try to trust him but everytime I do he screws something up with the trust and we are right back where we started. I am a very open person I TELL him everything. I dont feel the need to hide stuff from him but he does from me. I feel like if he was the same and just stopped hiding stuff we would have a much better relationship and we could move on. BUT HE WONT. If he does something wrong he flips it back on me and than we argue and i sit and cry for hours like an idiot and he tells me to get out of the house and i STILL stay. I am deeply in love with him. On the other hand I feel like I am just use to him and if there was someone else I'd meet I would probably leave him. Everyone sees when he puts on an act of the perfect guy but my parents and everyone closer knows how he truly is. So I guess my question is what do I do. AND I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING. Do you think he will ever change and be someone special or will he always be that way? Both of us are very good looking and from both sides theres those people that want to break us up to get the other (another problem) I just wanna see what u guys think...