+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What compels someone into a one-night stand?

you seem very intelligent and expirienced in most aspects of life, except women, which is odd, that is if i remember another post in a different thread correctly where you said you havent had sex in 9 years, that sir is a problem, that you should fix, you need to understand not every guy, and definitaly not every girl is out for a family and kids, alot of us just want to have fun, and that SHOULD be a goal in your day at somepoint, even if not accomplished everyday, you need to go out, and feel some affection and love, and have some laughs with a woman, even if it be for only one night, i cant tell anyone what to do so its just from my perspective that i feel you should.. im not saying you should mask your loneliness through alchohal and women, but its defenitaly good to be with a woman now and then, even if it does not lead to a relationship.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

To answer an earlier question you asked which I must have overlooked, I was in Operation Enduring Freedom, stationed in Afghanistan for 20 months.

another post in a different thread correctly where you said you havent had sex in 9 years, that sir is a problem, that you should fix,
    Yes that is correct, I divorced 9 years ago, the last time I was intimate with another female was my wife, and I wholeheartedly agree with you it is a problem, one that beleaguers me daily.

There is no enchanted answer for me, I know this most of all, I guess the reason I came here was really, to get a better understanding of the people (female) out there who are actively looking for dates/personal contact/relationships and what they are expecting and looking for.

Because, honestly I have no a ****ing clue what women want today, when I last dated it was, well about 10 to 11 years ago, with my then fiancé.

People like you, who are single and more or less in-tune to the people and culture of today’s dating scene is why I’m here.
    Most of us know why we're alone...what we don't know is why we can't seem to do anything about it.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    up to this day, i have experienced most things in life but marriage and children of my own. i ain't ready for that, which is why i stay single. i love the single life and i feel that at times, girls can be more of a problem than they are worth. a lot of dramas surrounds a relationship, and i have this fetish when i always tend to chase the girls that already have a bf... haha.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Illusional we may be very similar then, i cant take the stress/drama right now, and my problem is that every girl im attracted to on more than a physical level, ends up being crazy (like the kind of girls who will sock another girl for looking at me) i dont understand why i like girls like that, maybe its some subconcious thing that makes me want a challenge, someone thats hard to handle..but on the plus side, my relationships, are always "interesting".
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    actually i'm just ready fed up with the games that girls play. that's why i don't really bother getting into a relationship now. i'm content with the single life, yet i think that i'm getting to that age when i wanna settle down already. stop all my drinking, wait i better reconsider that... cut down my drinking and i suppose have a kid or two. damn i'm getting old already.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12